• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Who's going 8/2/03 Western cruise?

Toby

Mouseketeer
Hi everyone!!

We're a family from Mass. cruising the Western caribbean 8/2/03 - Me, my husband, daughter, age 20 and son - 16, almost 17. This will be our fourth Disney cruise, and we are getting excited now that it's only 4 1/2 months away...

Who else is going?

It's going to be a great cruise! So far.....you have US! Me, my girls...19, 16, 13,....and family.....Rae.....we have to arrange a DISMEET!....You are not alone!....WELCOME!:bounce: :Pinkbounc :jester: :bounce: :Pinkbounc :jester: :bounce: :Pinkbounc

Great!! After this absolutely long, snowy, cold winter, I wish the cruise was tomorrow - oh well working around college and high school schedules...I can't wait!

DeniseCj - you'll have a ball. As I said this is our fourth cruise - we have nothing but great times - so relaxing...

My DNs (nephews) will be sailing with us. They are 6 & 8 this summer. Maybe your DS can hang out with them in the Lab!

Will be there to, Myself, Dw, son 9,and d 6. This will be our third
cruise, and after this winter it can't come qick enough! Can't wait to fill that Beer mug up for the first time! That verandah is calling me now...

Hi jlawall...My DS would love to hang out with your nephews in the Lab...All he wants to do is go to the club and make new friends and play...August just can't come soon enough:bounce: :Pinkbounc

Hi!
I'm in on this one!!!

I'm Rae (48), and will be with my DH (Tom - 52) and our DS Michael (8). We will be celebrating our 22 anniversary during the cruise, dining late and on 5 AFT (verandah).

We definitely want to schedule brunch and high tea (maybe just me for that one!) And are looking forward to Stingray City and the Dolphins at Cozumel.

JoAnn - we definitely need to do High Tea together!!!! Maybe some others will want to join us!

Also, will someone start a list for this cruise?!

Rae

Just spoke with Barry from shoretrips.com - We have our reservations in for

Grand Cayman - horseback riding AND Captain Marvin's 2 hour snorkeling

AND

Cozumel - Swim with the dolphins!!!!

If you want reservations, you'd better get to them FAST because they are selling out!!!

Can't wait for our trip, right jlawall!!!

Rae

Rae I am so jealous...I wish we could do the dolphin swim but my DS will just be 6. So we will be trying for the dolphin encounter which will be fun, but not quite the same.
Can't wait til our first Disney trip:bounce: :Pinkbounc
Denise

DeniseCJ - we will tell you all about it! I am very nervous about it but DH and DS are excited so...... I'm more thrilled over the idea of horseback riding on the beach at Grand Cayman than anything! DS starts his riding lessons next month so he will be ready (I hope!)

So this is your first Disney trip, ehhh? I hope it turns out to be everything you imagine and more. When we first cruised, I elected to do the 4 night land, 3 night sea because I get easily nauseated and due to stomach surgery for GERD am unable to release any pressure (isn't that a nice way to put it?!!!!!!!!)
Anyway, I took my bonine and that helped but actually it wasn't very bad at all and I do miss the movement of the ship (especially at night when I am in bed - it's so relaxing!)

We will be doing the Brunch and possibly High Tea, so if anyone is interested in participating with us. Let me know. If no one else starts a list for our cruise, I will get to it after my 5/3 cruise.

JoAnn - are you having late or early dining? We are late for this cruise but waitlisted for Main (which we probably won't get).

Rae

Hey all! Welcome to the MOST exciting cruise this summer!!jkjkjk

Rae, I am late seating also. We are sailing with a large family group so I'm sure it will be interesting. Hopefully, if it's too late for the kids, we can feed them early and send them to the lab. I enjoy the evening activities (adult) so this should work for us.

You're making me nervous. I guess I should start planning our ressies now!!

I made mine with Barry through shoretrips.com. With them you have 11 days to cancel for any reason, and of course, if the ship doesn't get to port or the tour director cancells it, you get refunded your money.

I am pleased thus far with them.

Rae

It will be our 4th DCL cruise.

My DW and I will be celebrating our 25th anniversary and will be traveling with our 2 DS's, 15 & 18.

Glad to have you aboard!!
25 years - DH and I will be celebrating our anniversary also (21 yrs).

Looks like we are starting to get a list together!!!
Hurrah!

So far it looks like a nice list of teens on the trip! My 3 DDs will be there......19, 16, and 13.......My husband and I have 23 years together this summer! I'm so psyched!!!

Where in PA are you from? My parents are cruising, along with mysely, DH, DS-7,DS-14 and his friend-15. This will be our 3rd cruise with Disney and I can't wait!. Beth

Hey Beth! We are from Newtown, Bucks County which is a suburb of Philadephia! As I mentioned, we have the following ages going on the trip: DM (66), DD (66), DM-I-L (62), DB (36), DS-I-L (35), DH (46), Me (41), DDs (19,16,13) and DNs (7,5).

BTW, last weekend I was in Erie, PA with my DD16 for a gymnastic state level meet!

This will be a great trip, there are several DISers already booked!!!
:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

We will be there!

New York family of four (two boys - 13 and 9) and another New York family of four (girl-14 and boy-9). Any more out there?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter