Who's going in 2006?

hi shelley,
We are leaving 2 days after thanksgiving next year. This will be No 2.

I can't wait.

cindalu said:
hi shelley,
We are leaving 2 days after thanksgiving next year. This will be No 2.

I can't wait.
You must be right after us...we go the 22-26 :wave:

wannabecruiser said:
:jumping1: We are going May 28, 2006 4 night Wonder Me, DS12, Sis-in-Law and 24 yr niece!!! The rest of the family backed out!!!! :confused3 Oh well if they want to be bummers they are not going to ruin it for us!!! :cool1:

:thewave:

I will be there with my DH, and my DS(who will be just turning 12--It's a birthday suprise for him)

Downrivermama - my fiance and I will be on the same cruise Wonder sail date 3/2/06 having our wedding ceremony on board - it will be our first cruise too. Anyone else?

We're set to sail on Oct 28th 2006 with the Magic (Eastern). This will be our 4th DCL sailing and our 19th cruise. :pug:

Got two DCL cruises booked for 2006: 7-nt double dip Western on 5/27 and 11-nt Southern on 9/17. Hoping for smooth sailing and no h********s (don't utter the dreaded "H" word) next Sept!:boat:

As a surprize graduation gift to my DD14 & her best friend. We are going to tell them that we wanted to see a Florida beach before we go home (we will be in WDW for a week prior to that).

But in truth we are taking them on a 3 day Wonder 6/29 - 7/2/2006.

DH & I have cruised with Carnival before but are dying to experience this!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter