Who's going in december?

tigger2on

<font color=6699CC>I can't believe I read this WHO
How many Canadian members are going to Disney during December?
We are going for our last trip before we move to the UK. We'll be there Dec. 5- 12 staying at Summerfield Suites LBV. Plan to do MVMCP on Dec. 10

Me, me, me................... well my DH and DD too! We're flying out on the 25th from Vancouver, staying thru the 4th, driving to Ft. Lauderdale to hop on a 7-day RCCL cruise, and then back to Orlando for another day and a half before we fly home. Wow, time is sure flying by! :earsboy:

Dec. 27/02 to Jan 10/03 -- we're driving down though so will only get there for very end of December. Amerisuites Universal, some Ft. Wilderness tent-camping, some HIFS is where it stands right now for our family of 6. Still tweaking for this important first trip to Florida!

Our family will be there 14th to the 22nd staying at the HIFS. Got an amazing rate because FIL is coming with us and he gets the seniors rate.

Nancy

We WANT to go, got a great $48 rate at ASMu for Dec 17 - 24. Now we are waiting for airfare to cooperate. It probably won't so we probably won't go, but I just booked for Spring Break at ASMo at the $89 rate (prefered, standard was sold out for our dates). We are hoping to drive then!!

We will be there from Dec 17th to 30th & are staying at the HIFS for the whole time. We got a great rate on the hotel. Remember to wear your lime green ribbon.

Diane

We'll be there December 19 - January 11, staying at Westgate Lakes. We'll be going to MVMCP on Dec. 20 and the Candlelight Processional on Dec. 23 (supper at Chefs de France first). We always go to Epcot on New Year's Eve. We may be doing the Luau at the Poly this year for the first time, and we'll likely go to a Character Breakkie of some sort. We'll have ribbons on our backpack and on the stroller!

We will be in Orlando from December 22 to January 10 2003. We will meet one of our family member who works presently at WDW.
Can't wait to be there and enjoy Christmas time in Florida under the sun.

we will be in disney Nov 29 to Dec 9. we will be staying at the Sheritan Vistana for a week then moving over to the Animal Kingdom Lodge. the DS is so excited about being able to see the animals off the balcony. we can't wait for the trip!

---------------------------------------------
Fort Wilderness Homes and Cabins Feb/1999

Just booked today!!!!!
Port Orleans / French Quarter........Dec 23rd--January 3rd/03

Have something to look forward to now!
Even got Christmas Eve at The California Grille and Cape May/Beach Club for Christmas dinner!!!

We'll be in WDW world from Dec 25th-Jan 3rd. We can't wait. It's great that so many Canadians will be there. Hey maybe we can all meet at Epcot in Canada? lol

Have a great time. My fellow Canadians:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

We are going to in just four weeks. December 6 to 14th staying at the Poly for $164 a night. Really looking forward to it because we've never seen the Christmas decorations. Doing MVMCP on the 10th, Candelight Processional on the 8th and once again the Hoop Dee Doo on the 12th. The hard part is getting ready for Christmas before we go because there won't be much time when we get back. Maybe I'll just do all my shopping at World of Disney!! I'm sure my family would love that.

Me too!~!

We are going on Dec 7th till the 12th and then on Disney Cruise 12th to the 15th. We will be staying at the WL and going to MVMCP on Dec 10th.

I will be wearing at Light Green ribbon as being discussed over on the Resorts board for easy recognition!!!

DS and I are going to Universal and staying at the Royal Pacific from Dec 10 - Dec 14.

We'll be there from Dec. 9-21! Our first two nights at PBH at Universal, 3 nights at the GF at WDW with MVMCP on Dec. 12 and then the 7 day cruise on the Magic. Can't wait!
:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter