• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Who's Going in February 2010??

We leave Friday! Today is laundry day, tomorrow is packing, Friday we drive and drive and drive and drive...

But it's all worth it!:woohoo:

:scared1::scared1: The National Weather Service has just upped our forecast to 20-28 inches. I hate winter. I hate cold. I hate dark. And I really really hate snow. We're also suppoed to go to Disney early Monday. I know some of you have already reassured me, but can you do it again :goodvibes? I'm so scared we won't get out of here.

It will be fine by then! enjoy!:goodvibes

We just changed our plans instead of leaving Sunday we are leaving tomorrow after I pick DD up from school!!!!:cool1::cool1::cool1: Packing Now & Then tomorrow the Long Drive!!! DD is so excited DN doesnt know we are leaving early yet! We are Surprising her this is her 1st trip!!!!

We leave tomorrow!!:cheer2:

Laundry is done, piles are made, now clothes jsut need to be put into suitcases and we all need to go to work for one more day.

We get in the car tomorrow at 5:00 - aiming for arrival Saturday afternoon at check in!! Yippee!!

Hi, ALL packed and ready to GO!! We leave for the airport at 3am!!:scared1: HOPEFULLY our 6:15am flight is on time :wizard:. Now I am "TOO EXCITED TO SLEEP". :dance3: Joan

We leave in Eight, 8, count them 8 days!!!!!!!!! I managed to get Animal Kingdom for Saturday night then switch to the Beach Club Villas so we can start fresh on Sunday. I am SO EXCITED! :yay: :cool1:

We are leaving in 7 days -- staying at pop century for one night, then kidani and boardwalk :cool1:

(I just realized my ticker is off, we added a day to our trip)

We just got our vouchers for the package we purchased in the mail..
woo hoo, its close now.:thumbsup2

I'm so jealous of all of you going shortly, we just got back and although the mornings were cold (bring gloves and a hat) we had a great time. Have a safe trip everyone and say Hi to Mickey for us!:mickeyjum

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter