Who's going in June?

I have been obsessively checking the refurb calendar for Matterhorn. My first trip was in October of last year and Matterhorn reopened the day we flew home. Just checked and it's off the refurb calendar as of 6/2. Fingers crossed it stays that way!!!
Yeah, I checked today as well. I was assuming/hoping that it would be available with Splash closing end of May.
Also got ticket for the first Pride after dark event. Looking forward to it.

Yeah, I checked today as well. I was assuming/hoping that it would be available with Splash closing end of May.
Also got ticket for the first Pride after dark event. Looking forward to it.
I was hoping too since 2 mountains closed at the same time seemed a little unlikely! The Pride event looks so fun! Unfortunately our last park day is the 3rd so we'll miss it, but I can't wait to see reports. The character costumes are so cute!

I have been obsessively checking the refurb calendar for Matterhorn. My first trip was in October of last year and Matterhorn reopened the day we flew home. Just checked and it's off the refurb calendar as of 6/2. Fingers crossed it stays that way!!!
I would be crushed if the Matterhorn was still down in June.

I hope so! This is our kids first visit to Disneyland, and we likely won't be back for quite a while. They all really want to ride this!

I'm back with my obsessive calendar checking! Mr. Toad, Alice, and Peter Pan all are on the refurb calendar starting June 5th along with Little Mermaid in DCA. Just a heads up!
Aaaah noooo (I hope they're back up by the time June 12th rolls around)

No!! These are ones my kids are super excited to ride. I wonder why they would go down as busy season is starting?
I thought the same thing. Toad/Peter Pan/Alice all share a building I think so I would guess there is something going on that would affect all 3 rides? Super weird to do it the week school lets out for a lot of kids!

I thought the same thing. Toad/Peter Pan/Alice all share a building I think so I would guess there is something going on that would affect all 3 rides? Super weird to do it the week school lets out for a lot of kids!
I didn't realize they all shared the same building, so that makes sense that they would all go down together. I'm hoping it's just a quick refurbishment - we are there two weeks later, and my kids will be crushed about Toad/Alice specifically.

Arghhhh! Not Peter Pan!! We are there from June 6-8. Hopefully it'll be SUPER quick. At least now we can focus on getting on ROTR. Like everybody else will be doing...

Arghhhh! Not Peter Pan!! We are there from June 6-8. Hopefully it'll be SUPER quick. At least now we can focus on getting on ROTR. Like everybody else will be doing...
We are there the same dates. I am taking an 8 year old for the first time so these 3 and Little Mermaid are some of the worst that can be down.

I know for the Pride after dark event, Peter Pan is one of the rides listed as potentially unavailable...

So over the past three days I've been getting up at 6 AM and got reservations for Traders Sam, Blue blue bayou and Lamp Light Lounge. Very happy to finally get to try all three of these places.

Also its insane how quickly Trader Sam times go, within 2 mins most days they are all gone at least from normal times you'd want to eat.

I'm hoping at least Little Mermaid will be back up by our trip in June, we're headed there June 23-26. My 3 year old loves the Little Mermaid ride and always asks to ride in the shells.

Booking a trip now for June 27-30th. I have been to LA a few times but never Disneyland and my almost 9th grader has never been to California. Not sure where we are staying, but not on site as I cannot afford those prices. Might book through Costco, trying to not have rent a car but with Uber prices from LAX it might be cheaper overall. We are planning 2 days in park, one for sure is Wed 6/28. We are going to the Angels game on 6/29.

I'm back with my obsessive calendar checking! Mr. Toad, Alice, and Peter Pan all are on the refurb calendar starting June 5th along with Little Mermaid in DCA. Just a heads up!

This terrible news! We will be there June 4-9 for my granddaughter's first visit. An Little Mermaid is my wife's favorite. WTH Disney?!

So over the past three days I've been getting up at 6 AM and got reservations for Traders Sam, Blue blue bayou and Lamp Light Lounge. Very happy to finally get to try all three of these places.

Also its insane how quickly Trader Sam times go, within 2 mins most days they are all gone at least from normal times you'd want to eat.
We must be going on the same dates! I have been booking reservations for the last few days as well. I have been surprised at how easily I have been able to get the exact times and places that I was hoping for, but I haven't been shooting for anything super hard to get (Carnation Cafe, Wine Country Trattoria, Tortilla Jo's, etc). Although yesterday I did get a Hungry Bear Fantasmic package for June 23, which now seems to be all booked up. I didn't know those would go so quickly! Fingers crossed that Fantasmic is back by the time we are there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter