Who's going in March 2007?

We've got 6 people going to BWV's (BW view!!!) from March 16-March 25!!! That's 54 days!!!!!!!!!!!!

Me! Me! I'm raising my hand up high!!!
We will be there, SSR and VWL for the last lovely week in March!! :cool1:

We will be there March 7th thru the 19th at the BW there will be 11 of us split between the BW and SSR. I can't wait:mickeyjum :donald: :goofy: :mickeybar

Counts us in March 1st -9th 39 days left:banana: :banana:

A short trip for us, but a trip never the less

March 5th to the 8th, just DH and I myself in a studio at BWV. Really looking forward to it (but nervous too about leaving the kido's.)

Man I love AP and DVC. (not to mention cheap airfare on SW.) :cool1:

We are booked at OKW for March 25-April 1. We are looking forward to the trip but have some things going on that may force us to shorten the trip or cancel outright. We will wait until 31 days out to make our final decision. Send some pixie dust our way so we can keep our ressie.

Scott and Nadine

Scored a 1BR BW View for mid March just a month ago. I'm out but DW, DD and 2 college friends ar going for the first time ever. It will be interesting to hear what they say.

We (Edward, Kathryne & EJ) will be at OKW from Feb 25th - Mar 9th. We booked this two weeks ago. Wanted to try a BCV 1BR but we are very happy that we were to find availability so close to our arrival time.

Edward

Ummmmmmmmmm,
Did anyone notice TDS'93 will be at Disney for 21 days?!?!?! That's impressive!
3 questions for you man.......
1. How many DVC points do you own?
2. What do you do for a living?
3. Are you hiring?

My 21 year old college son and one, possibly two friends, will be staying at BWV from March 11-16.

1st trip since buying here, too, Feb27-Mar7, SSR-WL-SSR, me and my 2 youngest going to visit my 2 oldest who are CMs. :cool1: It was a short notice trip and I'm still in shock that we're going! :scared1:

"Ummmmmmmmmm,
Did anyone notice TDS'93 will be at Disney for 21 days?!?!?! That's impressive!
3 questions for you man.......
1. How many DVC points do you own?
2. What do you do for a living?
3. Are you hiring?"

This is the longest trip ever for us. My husband and I are recently retired and finally have the flexibility to stay longer than 10 nights. We own 400 pts. at Old Key West (have since 1993) and are always in a state of perpetual borrowing. We are so looking forward to this trip and getting out of the frozen north.

TDS'93 - Congratulations on your retirement! Can't wait to retire and do more traveling, too!:cheer2:

We're doing a split stay at an OKW GV from March 18 to 23 and March 25-30. Can't wait! :grouphug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter