Who's going in May 2014?

disneymom443

Mouseketeer
We have been to WDW many times but this will be our first time in May. We will be there from 5/17-5/24. I'm so excited, I hoping to get in the last days of the Flower and Garden and the first part of Star Wars Week ends. My DS thinks we are going at our normal time in Oct. So keeping this from him is hard. We are going to stay at POR and can't wait to book.
So who's with me for May?!

313 more days
Me:bitelip:
DH:)
DS:cool1:

Count us in! I have been waiting on someone to start this thread. Tentative dates are 5/18-5/23 staying at CSR. We will be celebrating college graduation for DD and her DBF. There will be six of us counting them, me and DH, as well as other DD and brand new DSIL!

We are going may 4th-10th! My husband has been but I have never been so I think I may be as excited as my children. They will be 2, 4, & 6 so it will be a very exciting trip. Can't wait!

We have been to WDW many times but this will be our first time in May. We will be there from 5/17-5/24. I'm so excited, I hoping to get in the last days of the Flower and Garden and the first part of Star Wars Week ends. My DS thinks we are going at our normal time in Oct. So keeping this from him is hard. We are going to stay at POR and can't wait to book.
So who's with me for May?!

313 more days
Me:bitelip:
DH:)
DS:cool1:

We are currently planning our very first WDW vacation!! :cool1:

Our options are May or Sept/Oct. For May, ideally we will be there May 8-17. However, I need to find out if this falls over my kids school testing days. Otherwise, we will do May 15-24.

We may decide on Sept/Oct, if May cannot work with school schedules. We would be doing the last week of Sept, combined with an early Oct DCL on the Wonder. Hope to decide by end of August.

We are planning on being at WDW May 29 - June 1, 2014. We will then be taking a 4 night cruise on the Disney Dream. The cruise portion is already booked. Hopefully we can get the WDW part booked this Wednesday.

Going May 4th-10th with DH, DD (6), DS (5), and DD (1). Celebrating a birthday, anniversary, and kindergarten graduation!!!:cool1::cool1::cool1:

We have a tentative trip planned for around Memorial Day in hopes that Star Wars Weekends will once again be scheduled for that weekend. It has been the last several years so we like our chances!

Just booked our trip for May 11-16 at AoA in a Little Mermaid room. DD4 & DD5 are going to freak out when they see how AoA is themed. I can't wait!!!

Woo Hoo so excited for all the May visits.:cool1::cool1:

We are now booked for May 17-24 @ POR royal room, river view.
:thumbsup2

Me::wizard:

DH::drive:

DS::happytv:

Booked today! 28th through June 3rd! My 3rd trip, Mom's second and will be my brother and day's first trips! Can't wait!

I booked today! We will be staying at the Contemporary May 29 - June 1 and then cruising on the Disney Dream! Only 322 days until we arrive at WDW! Now I just need to book our flights.

We are booked for April 30 - May 5th at the BC. We are excited to get back to the Flower and Garden Show and hope that they have the food booths for this show. We were at BC in 2011 for this same weekend and the weather was perfect for swimming. It was sunny and not too hot or humid. I hope we get lucky again. :woohoo:

Right now in the planning stages of going May 6th-14th. Will be using DVC and staying at AKV. If not 2014, will bank those points and go longer in 2015.

Flights are booked. Pre-flight hotel is booked. :hourglass 141 days till ADRs. It is really real now. :cool1:

Hi all.

I'm officially a "May'er" as well.
Just booked for Wife, two daughters 9 and 7 and of course myself.
Staying at the POR gone for a preferred location room.

from the 10th till the 24th May..

SUPER excited.....

We have never stayed at the POR before, We have stayed at CBR and ASMovies (last year) and a couple of times off site.. So looking forward to it and also a little apprehensive about the POR choice.. will the girls feel like its Disney??

P.s. Is there a tool anywhere that counts back the 180 days before I can start booking dinners etc?
I could use a calendar.. but just being a little lazy...

uktivo, we are going to be at POR at the same time. or I'll be there a little later. May 17-24th:cool1:

Now my next count down is for our ADRs Nov. 18th is when I get to book my ADRs. :cool1:

10 months and 2 days until POR

(DS doesn't know:rolleyes1)

Just confirmed our trip yesterday! We are renting DVC points to stay at AKV May 10th thru 16th, leaving the day after my graduation from graduate school! Can't wait!

Uktivo, POR is beautiful! I stayed there for the first time, since it was converted from Dixie Landings that is, on my last trip and LOVED it. The resort is beautiful - the mansions look lovely, the landscaping is beautiful, and I especially enjoy the river and mill. I think that your daughters will enjoy the pool area as well. I've not stayed at Coronado, but so far POR is my favorite of all the moderates.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter