Who's going in October 2006??

scottb8888

DVC: SSR, HHI & BVI
We did last year. We met up with a great group that put together snacks and a private viewing area for Illumibations. Any of that group around? Let's do it again! We will be there the beginging the 15th of October.

hi, we are going in october, we will be staying in the dolphin from the 7th oct till the 27th oct, susie2

We are doing a DCL cruise from 15th - 19th will be arriving at POP on the morning of the 19th and leaving the morning of the 28th. Can't wait to do MNNSHP. :ccat:

We'll be there at the very beginning! Sept 30-Oct 5. If there's a MNSSHP party on Sunday Oct 1st, that's the one we'll be going to! :cool1:

We'll be there!!!!!!!!!! We arrive on the 15th and leave for home on the 21st. We are in big planning mode right now, so that helps to pass some of the time. :wizard:

We will be there October 1 to 8. Absolutely cant wait. Does anyone know when the official October calendar will be up at the disney site?

Oct 20-29 (DVC cruise 10/22-26).

We met up with a large group of our friends last Oct as well. We did the Magical Fireworks Voyage and it was so much fun!
If anyone is interested and we have enough people maybe we can set it up. Those boats hold around 60.

We're in! 10/22 - 10/28....see you at the 3:00 PM "great beers of the world seminar" in EC!! :drinking1

;) :rolleyes: :banana: :love:
ShannonRT said:
Port Orleans French Quarter (first time at a moderate!) Oct. 14-21. Hopefully MNSSHP on the 20th.

HI THE SAME DAY'S POFQ :thumbsup2 :lmao:

SO HAPPY :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9:

OCT 14 to 21 2006 :cheer2: :cheer2: AND MNSSHP ON 19TH

mary :wave:

Dh and I were just discussing an adult only trip to the Gf and F&W festival.

We're staying at ASMO from Oct 15th - 22nd :cool1: First time my boys will be going to disney EVER!!! :wizard:

Hubby and I will be at BCV 10/1-10/6 (somewhere else, CSR maybe, 9/29-30). We're hoping to do a MNSSHP as well as the Food and Wine. This is a make-up trip since he bailed on our January one. I'm going solo for the first time, leaving Thursday!

Oct 28-Nov 4 for us, I'm taking my parents, my brother and his girlfriend. I'm the tourguide, since this will be everyone's first time!

Me! Me! We're going Sept 30-Oct 8 at ASMo. I am so excited. :mickeyjum :dumbo:

This is our first October trip and I can't wait. We'll probably do the Thurs MNSSHP (5th) if they keep the same schedule. I love MVMCP so I;m excited to do Halloween. I'm also excited about F&WF. Yummy!

we are going from oct 12-21 at pop and we'll be doing 2 MNSSHP's and we will be doing it without the kids :cool1: :love: can kid free be the way to play? :cloud9:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter