Who's going September 2008?

I forgot all about this thread! We are not staying at Pop now, we'll be at All Star Movies. We also added a day. So our new info is ASMovies, Sept 19-29 :thumbsup2

We are staying at POFQ with Free Dining Sept. 20-30 for a mother-son trip. This is our first time going with just the two of us, DD(22) can't make it as she is in her senior year & too busy with school. I'm really looking forward to spending quality time with DS(18) & can't wait to experience the Food & Wine Festival for the first time.:) Hope to see you all there.:cool1:

We just booked! We are going to be at POR from September 20 -26. :cool1: We have never stayed at this resort so I'm really excited! :banana:

Can you add me to the Sept. '08 list? I will be coming down Sept.18-21 - staying at ASMu. Hope to see you all there!:yay: :banana: :yay:

I'll be there with a group from my old office (they were nice enough to include me!!) We're doing the EE 5K race and are staying at AKL the 26-28th. :cool1:

I think I might have posted this before, but just wanted to let you all know if you want to croc-sit while you're at WDW there are still openings in September. Here is the thread:

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1352416&page=150

Page 150 has the updated list. We did this last year and it is really fun. The characters sometimes recognize the crocs and it is a great way to meet other DISers.

check it out!

My dates and resort have changed! (Thanks for including me in the list too!)
We will be there Sept. 11-15 at ASMu! We were orignally scheduled for ASSp...

We cannot wait to go - We maight be staying in OKW Sept 10-15. It will be my husbands first time. My whole family keeps talking about going :hyper:

Hey Kroy2004 we will be there the same days as you! Count us in for September 6-13 at Pop Century!

We are going to Wilderness Lodge Sept. 22-27, free DDP bounceback!! Free is my friend! And we are so excited now to be doing the
DOUBLE DIGIT DANCE! :banana: :cool1: :yay: :woohoo:

Hey everyone, Anyone else doing the DOUBLE DIGIT DANCE????

97 Days and counting!!!!:dance3:

minniechiptink,

Well, I don't know exactly what the "double digit dance" entails but, as we are going on Swept. 4th, only 79 days fron now, right now I'm doing the 5-digits nervous nail-biting dance. It will be the 10-digits dance as the date gets nearer. :-)

Regards,

Luis

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter