• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Who's going to WDW in December?

Will be at POP Dec 5-12!!

So pumped, my niece and nephew's first trip with us!

Dec.1-6 at GF. Our first visit during the holiday season and first without kids or family in a few years. Celebrating the Big 6-0 and retirement!

Dec 26th -Jan 3rd Staying OP at Windsor Hills. Hoping for the best with crowds and the whole FP+/- debacle :(

We're going from the 21st to the 27th!! I haven't been in two years because I'm so excited. We're staying offsite though at a cheap-o motel, but I am getting an annual pass this year so I will be back multiple times.

So has anyone started packing yet?:)

I went from "Oh this trip is so far away!" to "Holy cow.. it's only 4 weeks away and I have so much to do!!!" Next weekend I will finish my Christmas shopping, and then do all my wrapping etc during the evenings after the kids go to bed. We'll get our tree the weekend after.. our lights have to go up sometime and all the decorations need to come out. That pretty much brings us to December 1st and Dh goes into final exams for his last semester. With work and school and lessons for the kids etc I have a feeling these next four weeks are going to fly by. I better get busy! Maybe I'll start the packing lists tonight:goodvibes.

We are surprising the kids with a quick trip Dec 12 - 15, we scored some cheap airline tickets 132/rt per person, we have annual passes and dvc so we decided why not. Staying at SSR

Dec. 6TH will be our first stay at VGF. Can't Wait!!:hourglass
Happy Holidays and Merry Christmas to all my fellow Disneyholics!!!
Nancy princess:

Going from Dec 23 to Jan 1and staying SSR in a one bedroom with 2 older teenage girls...:scared:

Driving from Ontario and staying at US before heading to Disney..WOOHOO!!!

We'll be at OKW from December 10th - 18th. We've never been during the holidays - so excited :yay::yay:

We're also staying at OKW, but from December 8th - 13th and also have never been during the holidays! Oh and ALSO SO EXCITED!

We are! DH said, "let's use those soon to be expiring airline vouchers and go see the decorations at WDW!" This is on my Bucket list, so yay! We have never been at Christmas before. Going December 6-9 for a quick trip. Just booked! Must get educated on Magic bands, etc.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter