Who's gonna be at the Fort July 19-Aug3?

Maybe eras stands for Extra Rope Around Stumps. If so I think it is code for she will be hanging her lime green thongs up to dry.

:rotfl2: Glad you cracked the code! I'll put extra rope on our packing list! :laughing:

We'll (all 21 of us) will be there from 17 July through 30 July. We'll be on 3 tent sites on, I HOPE, the 2000 loop. Look for our gargantuan lime ears (or eras, to some of you), our Mickey head string lights, our Mickey lamp post, our hands, and blah blah blah. If we're around, stop by because a few more folks won't make much of a difference. :rotfl:

18 days!

Rose

Wow! I thought we were gonna have a pile of relatives at WDW with our 15! We won't all be at the Fort though. The KFK clan will be split between the Fort, Contemporary and Pop Century. We'll have to put 2000 on our looping agenda. You should be easy to find. :lmao: (We're gunning for loop 900.)

Looks like there'll be a lot more fiends at the Fort than I expected. Cool! :cool1:

Wow what a coincidence! I will be there July 19th to Aug. 3rd. too.:cool1: Hope to see you there.:cool2:

Looking forward to a great vacation.

Your DH.

Don't forget your lime green ears! I hope to achieve building a Mickey lamp too! I may even light it up green! As far as your awning goes....refer to previous posts. You're not the only one! :lmao:

I think we're going to cut out mickey heads of wood, paint them dis green, and put our screenames on them.. but that again depends on our ability to get them complete lol. About the awnings... we were at EPCOT one day during a huge storm, and came back to the camper with a torn up awning.. But, Disney, being amazing ;), had CM's come around to collect all the torn up awning parts.. Apparently we weren't the only ones with destroyed awnings that trip! :thumbsup2 :rotfl2:

Wow what a coincidence! I will be there July 19th to Aug. 3rd. too.:cool1: Hope to see you there.:cool2:

Looking forward to a great vacation.

Your DH.

Awww, look everyone...it's Mr. KFK! Lurker extraordinaire has come out of his shell. :lmao:

Glad you're gonna be there with us since you are the daddy to my children, worked to pay for the trip and welll.....somebody's gotta tow and set up! :laughing:

P.S. Don't forget to bring lots of money!

I think we're going to cut out mickey heads of wood, paint them dis green, and put our screenames on them.. but that again depends on our ability to get them complete lol. About the awnings... we were at EPCOT one day during a huge storm, and came back to the camper with a torn up awning.. But, Disney, being amazing ;), had CM's come around to collect all the torn up awning parts.. Apparently we weren't the only ones with destroyed awnings that trip! :thumbsup2 :rotfl2:

I've heard you can get wooden discs from Michael's ...that would eliminate the cutting wood part. I'm planning to put our screen names on ours too. If I can't get an extremely awesome pair of ears done, I may have to draw 'em with markers and tape 'em to the window! :scared1:

I've got a feeling there are a lot of awning stories to be told. ;) From now on and forevermore, we ALWAYS cant the awning or sometimes we even roll it up completely when leaving the site! :thumbsup2

OK, here's the lineup so far:

KFK and SCDADof2........July 19-Aug 3

SS&J'sMom..................July 24-30

Wak648......................July 12-25

iluvStitch29.................July 17-25

indimom3....................July 24 -Aug 3 (cabin)

devores......................July 19-25

WDWFWfan............. ...July 19-Aug 3

DisneyRose&Boys.........July 17-30 (3 tent sites)

Big Kahuna.................July 18-Aug 2

mgsmom....................July 21-25 (cabin)

robertdothan..............July 17-25

KristaBelle &
daisygarden...............July 3-31

campingcorgi..............July 17-24 (cabin)

wishing4PA................July 25-29 (cabin)

SCtigercock...............July 24-30

momofPirate&Mickey....July 16-24

Bamzmama.................July 19-27

FortMommy................July 31-Aug 7

anolefan....................July 31-Aug 2

It that everyone? I'll update as ressies are posted. Hope to get the chance to meet you all. :goodvibes

I've heard you can get wooden discs from Michael's ...that would eliminate the cutting wood part. I'm planning to put our screen names on ours too. If I can't get an extremely awesome pair of ears done, I may have to draw 'em with markers and tape 'em to the window! :scared1:

I've got a feeling there are a lot of awning stories to be told. ;) From now on and forevermore, we ALWAYS cant the awning or sometimes we even roll it up completely when leaving the site! :thumbsup2

The wooden disks would make it much easier.. But some paper, tape, and markers just may have to do :thumbsup2 As for the awning, I think we'll probably put up a little tent/canopy thingy over the picnic table area.. but that depends if we feel like setting it up or not.. lol :rotfl:

That's quite a list.
Looking at those dates it appears that if I stop in on the 22nd, I might be able to say hi to a lot of you Fiends.

The wooden disks would make it much easier.. But some paper, tape, and markers just may have to do :thumbsup2 As for the awning, I think we'll probably put up a little tent/canopy thingy over the picnic table area.. but that depends if we feel like setting it up or not.. lol :rotfl:

:lmao: I know that feeling! A tent/canopy thingy? Looks like we speak the same language! :rotfl:

That's quite a list.
Looking at those dates it appears that if I stop in on the 22nd, I might be able to say hi to a lot of you Fiends.

Hope to see you at the Fort! If not we'll be looking for you on every bus! Well... except the MK bus because we take the boat for that. ;) How will I know it's you? :confused3

we'll be looking for you on every bus! How will I know it's you? :confused3

That's easy, I find you. Whenever I pick up at the Fort or pick up at a park to go to the Fort, I ask over the PA if there are any Fort Fiends on board.

You could always ask every bus driver "is this the magic bus?".

The problem with that is that there are about 75 bus drivers that will answer yes. All buses operating out of the MK are refered to as Magic Buses.

That's easy, I find you. Whenever I pick up at the Fort or pick up at a park to go to the Fort, I ask over the PA if there are any Fort Fiends on board.

I hope I hear you! I'm notorious for not hearing/understanding what is said over the PA. I'll make sure to listen closely. Do you drive any routes other than MK?

Ooh ooh ooh! Me! :yay:
We'll be there July 21-25! I gotta get me some of those eras...

We've been to WDW several times, but this will be our first time at FW! :thumbsup2

But we will not be using the bus for MK. Do you ever drive routes other than to MK? What other signal would be a good way to ID you?

A little inside info. Buses going from the Fort to HS in the AM are actually MK buses. Same with AK. But I do drive out of all the hubs. MK is just my favorite and the one that I work out of the most.

A little inside info. Buses going from the Fort to HS in the AM are actually MK buses. Same with AK. But I do drive out of all the hubs. MK is just my favorite and the one that I work out of the most.

:thumbsup2 Gotcha! Thanks for the info. MK would be my favorite too!

ETA:
Ooh ooh ooh! Me! :yay:
We'll be there July 21-25! I gotta get me some of those eras...

We've been to WDW several times, but this will be our first time at FW! :thumbsup2

Sorry, I overlooked your dates when I posted! I'll go ahead and add you to the roster on post #26 page 2. :woohoo:

:laughing: We all need to make sure we have our "eras".

My sister (daisygarden) and I will be there July 3 with our 3 kiddos(7,7,&3), maybe until the 31st depending on how things go.

If you are around on the 3rd and see a fifth wheel trying to back up into a site, steer clear and don't laugh-well atleast not too loud.

We don't have any green ears yet, we do have a blue rope light mickey head and most of the parts for a Mickey head lamp though!

Krista

I don't know what to call it... my dad's the one who puts it up anyways ;) i just sit and watch :lmao:

:rotfl2: Don't worry...I get it! In our family lots of things are thingamajigs, whatchamacallits, hoozywhatsits...etc....

Will be there July 17 thur 25.

I'll put you on the roster! :thumbsup2 Don't forget your green "eras". :laughing: Just noticed you've got 3 posts..in over a year! Don't be so chatty! :rotfl: Just kidding. Glad you posted your dates!

My sister (daisygarden) and I will be there July 3 with our 3 kiddos(7,7,&3), maybe until the 31st depending on how things go.

If you are around on the 3rd and see a fifth wheel trying to back up into a site, steer clear and don't laugh-well atleast not too loud.

We don't have any green ears yet, we do have a blue rope light mickey head and most of the parts for a Mickey head lamp though!

Krista

And I thought we were staying a long time! Now I'm jealous!

We won't be there until the 19th, so I hate I'm gonna miss the show! :laughing: (I would TRY not to laugh hard, but I'd never make it!) :laughing:

In fact we've been known to sit down w/a cuppa coffee and watch, from the inside of our camper of course, at the hilarious site of a couple backing in a pop-up! Never seen anything like it. The wife kept making her DH move it back and forth INCHES to get it just right! He was mad and she was little miss picky! For crying out loud they could've just picked up the hitch and moved it themselves. :rotfl2: Then in broad daylight they hooked up one of those valves that allows you to slowly drain your gray water at night.......the Ranger came by and BAM! Busted! :rotfl2:

So let me get this straight....I need to look for a blue rope light Mickey head and lamp parts? :lmao: At least cut some ears out of green paper and put it in the window w/your Dis name. Might be what I have to do if I don't get in gear!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter