Who's gotten their training t-shirt for Dopey/Marathon 2016?

Simba's Mom

<font color=green>everything went to "H*** in a ha
DH ordered his t-shirt that says "I'm training for the Dopey Challenge", but whenever he goes to the website to check on it, it just says his order's "active". He's wondering how long before he gets it. Or did they sell out and that's why it doesn't say any more? Anyone know?

If I remember the listing correctly, it said the shirts would ship 4-6 weeks after the ordering closed out around May 8th or so. My interpretation is that they were collecting orders so that they could print up the right number of shirts and not have leftover inventory.

I got an email yesterday saying that my order would arrive on Monday, June 1. It is being shipped to Champaign, Illinois, and apparently arrived to the UPS facility here yesterday but it won't be delivered on the weekend.
Lynda

My "Training for the Goofy..." and my kids "Training for the 1/2..." came yesterday. Today I got an email saying they had been shipped.

I got an email today saying it would be here Monday. Dopey shirt.

we got the email also and are expecting ours Monday I would say if you don't have yours by the end of the week contact Disney

Can the shirts be purchased anywhere still? So regretting not purchasing it when I signed up!

I tried a quick search on both ebay and mouse to your house but came up empty ...They may show up somewhere but since it was kind of like a preorder I imagine only people that actually wanted them ordered them

Yay! He got it! I couldn't figure out how to update the original post though. It turns out that our neighbors knew we were gone, so they saw the package and took it in. Then they went on a cruise and were gone when we got back. But the important thing is that now DH has it, safe and sound.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter