• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Who's your celebrity crush.......w/photos

U8xXbaAn3m

I hope this works...Paul Rodriguez (Jr). Not what I would typically consider my type but since he's about my age I've had a crush on him since high school! He's big in the skateboarding world (I don't skate though!).

EDIT: no luck. Can someone help me with this?

Yummy

Kid Rock
Kid-Rock.jpg

The Rock
the-rock-dwayne-johnson-2013-588x400.png

Vin Diesel
VinDiesel.jpg

Channing Tatum
Channing-Tatum-shirtless.jpg

Don't know how to do pics, and I can think of a few celebrities that strike my fancy, but my top two would be Trace Adkins and LL Cool J.

Can't do pics from my nook but my current crush is Donnie Wahlberg from New Kids on the Block and Blue Bloods. Love him!

I have a top 5:
Johnny Depp
Joseph Gordon Levitt
Colin Firth
Robert Downey Jr.
Joey Fatone

Sorry no pics :-(

Oh yes, Colin Firth! How did I forget him? He even looks classy when he's got the unshaven thing going on:

th

I do like Johnny Depp but there's been enough mention of him.

Josh Holloway was always a favorite of mine but I haven't seen him in ages :(

bbf1a267-df2b-37f2-9a6e-1c7ef02bffbc

for those of you on a laptop/desktop

go to Google and select images
type in persons name
right click on desired image
select copy image location
return to DIS boards
select insert image (the yellow box, with the mountains)
right click inside the box and select paste
then select ok

preview post and you should have a picture :thumbsup2

mm1_zpsfa5da0d9.jpg

David Tennant is the love of my life. Just don't let his wife know.

Boy, I just don't know this guy. So many of you so I will have to check him out. :goodvibes

James+D+Arcy+xoFSMb2qQH7m.jpg

James D'Arcy from Cloud Atlas

Like. Don't know but like. :thumbsup2

But looks are fleeting and their accomplishments are close to meaningless. This is true beauty
Mother-Teresa-9504160-1-402_zpscd1c7d9f.jpg

First, the bold is so untrue. I totally disagree. We do this all the time. We rate what's important as in some act has to have great meaning. But I've never understood that about entertainers - making their contribution small or invalid. They give great meaning to our lives - same as athletes. Why? Because they can make us smile and laugh and feel alive and at concerts/and games make us forget for a moment in time. I replayed the last minute of the finale of Mad Men ten times early this morning when it was too hot to sleep. It had GREAT meaning to me. And it's *just* actors. No dialogue just a look from Sally to her father meant so much.

As for Mother Teresa - yes she contributed in a massive way. But that's what I think is wrong with life - we don't give enough credit to the small gestures and their great meaning.

Whoopsie! :rotfl2: This is a fun thread. :rotfl: Okay, done.

Saw him that Arthur movie with Kira Knightly and have been drooling ever since. I even watched Valhalla Rising because he was in it. :teeth:

This picture just gives a whole different perspective. But of course I just lost the perspective and photo!!!! Drat. Laughing.

JD and Kid Rock are definitely something we can agree on!! :lovestruc :lovestruc :lovestruc

Okay, Kid Rock. To the OP who posted him. No explanation needed. He's a guy that holds swagger and soul at the same time. Doesn't happen that often.

Not to mention his $20 tour, or whatever amount it is, is enough to make him my crush.

I am currently crushing on a Korean-American singer named Ailee. She is performing mostly in Asia. She has such a beautiful voice and smile.

I don't have enough posts so I'm not allowed to post a picture.

Here is a youtube link (that you must fix) for those interested or curious.

youtube.com/watch?v=jrfncMTCc8M

:wave2:

Haven't checked it out yet PoohNBoom but I will! :thumbsup2 Just wanted to say a big welcome to the disboards. :goodvibes

I didn't really put much weight on this thread when I started it. But can I just say, that I'm really surprised at some of the responses and the variety, sure there's a few repeats, but for the most part, we all have our own taste. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter