Who's your favourite member of the royal family?

Living: Princess Anne
Deceased: Queen Elizabeth II, Margaret Beaufort (Henry VIII's grandmother)

Gotta say Edward & Sophie of Wessex are pretty close to the top of my list, for the mere fact of all the nonsense they DON'T get up to.

I can’t say that I’ve ever seen enough personality from any of them to have a favorite, and the bits and pieces I have heard about their supposed behind-closed-doors personalities has never really painted any of them in a particularly favorable light.

I watched The Crown and found myself wondering how accurately their personalities were being portrayed because the most surprising part of that series, for me, was just how deeply unlikeable all of the characters were. I already knew Philip was a jerk, but I didn’t expect to dislike pretty much everyone else as much as I did. It took until Sydney the Valet showed up in Season 5 before I felt there was anyone with any redeeming value in the whole lot of ‘em.

Henry VIII had some issues. I was a fan of Richard the Lionheart though; If you're asking about the modern Royal Family then I got nothing. I guess Diana was ok, but I admit I found Chumbawamba's Farewell to the Crown pretty funny.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter