Who's your pack mule?

I have fanny packs for all of us, but by the last day DD was the only one carrying hers, and this was by choice. I tried to convince her other wise, but no deal.

DH has cargo shorts which I had to bribe him into buying and wearing at first, now he wants another pair for our next trip.

Here is what we did:
Brita bottles on WDW straps - everyone

Hats on heads

sandwich size ziploc bag containing precut moleskin, bandaids, small flat container for painkillers and other meds small bottle of benedryl contains two doses if DD gets into nuts. Which is enough to get us to an emergency station if needed. and an extra large size (gallon) ziploc bag.-left cargo pocket of DH's shorts.

.99 disposable ponchos (3) back pocket of DH's shorts.

gum candy wallet in other pocket

Camera around one of the adults necks

Small travel wallet (me) which holds passes, id's, etc. Either in pocket or around neck or across body. (very light weight)

DD had in her pack -autograph book/pen, small fan, extra bottle of benedryl, coins for pressed pennies. light toy for parade.

Less is better!!! When we wanted a cold drinkl we asked for ice and got it free, put it in our brita's and then filled the rest of the way with water. worked fine.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter