Whose going back to Disney World? That's right we are!

First.......................

LET"S GO PACKERS!

My DH is so sad we are going to miss the Packers/Bears game next weekend. He even asked me to find out if there were anywhere in Epcot he could catch the game:laughing:
I love my Packers, but I'm not leaving the park to watch the game.

I got a lot done this weekend, t-shirts made, packing, and I got Kadence's Belle dress in the mail. When we tried it on, of course it was itchy :sad2: Gramma to the resuce. We had her sew in a sheer layer from an old slip. No more issues:worship:

I'll post some pictues when I get home from work today. After I beat my older DD into packing something into her suitcase. I told last week to get it going , and she threw some socks in:headache: If she's not ready Thursday afternoon, she's going with what she has on! LOL

Ok, Back to work, where I can't even keep my mind work longer than 2 minutes :lmao:

Carey

Woo hoo, go Packers!!! :banana::banana: Next week is going to be insane. If your DH really wants to catch the game he could always go to the ESPN Club at the Boardwalk if you're going to be at Epcot. :laughing:

Sooo close now!

As promised, her are the t-shirts I made; you'll notice that there are only 2. It's because the 3rd shirt had an unfortunate accident with the iron. I'll say this, when the directions say make sure the tissue paper stays on top of the design, MAKE SURE! :lmao:

This is my DD Kadence's shirt:

This is my DH shirt; He's a F&P fan

The one I wrecked,( which was mine :mad:) was black and had a sliver castle with purple lighting. It said Walt Disney World 2011.

Here is a picture of Kadence's Belle Dress. I found some gold flats at Payless :thumbsup2

I feel like I'm not getting anywhere with the cleaning of the house, and getting the laundry done. I need to clear out the bathroom too. I need help. Anybody not busy this week?

OMG, 2 Days, and I feel so unorginaized. And why can't a 17 year old put something in a suitcase? And why did my truck need 4! new tires and new tie-rods yesterday? UGH!

Soon...................

OMG, 2 Days, and I feel so unorginaized. And why can't a 17 year old put something in a suitcase? And why did my truck need 4! new tires and new tie-rods yesterday? UGH!

Soon...................

I always feel a bit unorganized in the days leading up to our vacations. I feel like I should have everything all set out and ready to put in their places, packed, etc.

We have our vehicle checked out every year before going on vacation and I remember the year that we had to have 4 new tires too! All I could think of was those Disney dollars that I was spending.:sad2:

It's going to all come together, you'll see.:flower3:

I always feel a bit unorganized in the days leading up to our vacations. I feel like I should have everything all set out and ready to put in their places, packed, etc.

We have our vehicle checked out every year before going on vacation and I remember the year that we had to have 4 new tires too! All I could think of was those Disney dollars that I was spending.:sad2:

It's going to all come together, you'll see.:flower3:

Our vehicle "checkout" was only supposed to be an oil change:confused:, but lots of moola later, it all good to go:thumbsup2

I feel better today, mostly because my DD packed some stuff in her suitcase.:yay:

I love the dresses. Very pretty. I can't wait to see pictures of Kadence in them.

The shirts are great too. You have been busy.

oh my gosh!!! You are leaving tomorrow. Have a fantastic trip since i won't be on tomorrow untill about 8 at night. Do pick a pearl for me. And i expect a trip report when you get back.

Doing the little I'm going to Disney tomorrow dance for ya! :banana::woohoo::dance3: How 'bout a cheer too! :cheer2: And while I'm at it I'll throw in a :yay:. You know that you've got to take lots of pictures and come back and share every little detail with us. Have a magical time!:wizard:

oh my gosh!!! You are leaving tomorrow. Have a fantastic trip since i won't be on tomorrow untill about 8 at night. Do pick a pearl for me. And i expect a trip report when you get back.

Have fun!!!!! :banana:

Doing the little I'm going to Disney tomorrow dance for ya! :banana::woohoo::dance3: How 'bout a cheer too! :cheer2: And while I'm at it I'll throw in a :yay:. You know that you've got to take lots of pictures and come back and share every little detail with us. Have a magical time!:wizard:

Thanks everyone! I'm a bit excited :yay: as we leave in 2 hours. What am doing here?:lmao:
I of course will take many, many, many pictures,(my family thinks too many, I say there's no such thing as too many:confused3)
I may start the TR now, as I have done the first item on the agenda, I've checked-in the airport online, and that went well and the flight is showing on tiome:thumbsup2
Well, off to the shower as my fellow travelers, may apreicate that;)

Bye for now :woohoo:

Carey

I can't wait to hear about your sea world day too, since we will now be going there as well.

Well, we're back, and soooooo tired. It was an awesome vacation, with just a few bumps in the road, or should I say "air", but I'll save all explantions for the TR!:cool2:

I figure I'll get it started sometime this week. Time for me to get unpacked, my clothes ready for the week, and some relaxing before bed.

Welcome home! I look forward to reading all of the details. I sure hope that the details about the bumps isn't too scary!:scared1: Let us know when you start the trip report.

Welcome home! Can't wait to read all about it. I tried to follow you on facebook a bit.Looks like you had fun! :cool1:

YAY!!! welcome back. Hope you had a great trip. I am looking forward to a new trip report, not that there are hundreds out there but I haven't been up to going to boards to look for one.

Ok, I did it. I started my Trip Report. Now I have to just get my pictures going:rolleyes1 Like thats going to happen, if I don't get off here:lmao:

Carey

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter