• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Whose going to Florida between May24th and June 14th , and where you staying?

eeyore1998

Earning My Ears
We are staying in a villa at Sunset Lakes with dh and dd's15 and 11 and ds 12.
Just wondered who would be out there then?

We found out very recently friends of ours are staying May25th to June 8th , talk about coincedence.

In 2000 when we last went, youngest dd met a friend from her ballet class at Typhoon Lagoon !! didn't even know she was going to Florida!!

Wonder who we will see this time lol!

Barbara

:Pinkbounc :smooth: :Pinkbounc :smooth: :Pinkbounc

24 days to go!

Hi

We're staying at the Wyndham Palms 7th - 22nd June. Myself and partner and two daughters, 13 & 14.

It's our first family trip to Florida - yes we are horrible parents - never brought the children before :-)

Karen

Karen
You'll have a great time!!

We went for a once in a lifetime trip in 1998 and this will be our 3rd trip!!!Never thought we would get so hooked it's not just Disney its eating out every day and the Americans are so friendly!
Which end of 192 are you staying we stayed at Eastern end of 192 last time this time we are nearer Disney
Barbara

Don't know about there but its pouring here today!!:(

:Pinkbounc :smooth: :Pinkbounc :smooth: :Pinkbounc

24 days to go!!

we're going May 31st - June 16th - we are staying in a villa, and then at the AKL for the last 3 nights - sounds like we need to arrange a meet!

Bev

Hi

We will be there from 28th May til 11th Jun, that is myself, wife, son 14 & daughter 10, for our first ever trip.
We are staying at Comfort Inn on I-drive which is apparently about 1/4 mile from Wet'n'Wild.
Is this a good location?
Also do you have any idea what the crowds will be like at this time.

Hi

We are going 24th May - 7th June Myself, DH, DD, DS, MIL and FIL. We are staying at Southern Dunes in a Villa for 7 nights and then to Sarasota at Shorewalks Vacation Villas for another 7 nights. This is our 7th trip.

Janet

Hi everyone. We (DH and DS (8)) are off on 11th May. Week at St Petes beach and then over to Courtyard by Marriott in Hotel Plaza Boulevard near Downtown Disney for 2 weeks, returning on 1st June. This will be our third stay at that hotel (but our 10th visit to WDW!). Nice big rooms, not too touristy. Have started the rounds of trying on holiday clothes to see if they still fit ... success so far! No doubt all my clothes will be very tight by the time we return thanks to that lovely food out there!

Have a great time everyone. Lets hope the weather's good and Disney decide to reinstate their E-ride nights!

Jackie

Hi there to one and all!

We will be there May 17 -31, my DH, myself, DS12 & DS9 (celebrating his 10th birthday during the trip).

This will be our very first trip and we are all very excited - trying to fine tune the plan to make the best possible use of our 2 weeks. We are staying at the Wyndham Orlando on I Drive which is near to the Universal parks I believe.

Lets hope for good weather, no crowds and a wonderful holiday!

May see some of you there! Only 17 days to go!!!!

Caroline

Hi Henrydog

Don't know about your location but the crowds at that time of year have been ok when we went in 1998 and 2000. MK is always fairly busy, the other disney's were fairly quiet. Seaworld was especially quiet and universal not bad. I use the 'brits guide ' to pick my days at the parks and found it very useful.
Barbara

:Pinkbounc :smooth: :Pinkbounc 23 days!!!

BTW the weather was brilliant both times only 2 x1/2 days of rain over both years!!

We are going May 21st for a couple of weeks and staying at Emerald Island Resort.

Hi Eeyore

We're up by Disney as well, about 5 mins from Animal Kingdom. Wyndham Palms is on Formosa Gardens, between markers 4 & 5 on 192.

We're all getting very excited now.

Just sorting out the car hire at the moment.

Karen

We must all remember our green ribbon then !!
Don't think i'll be able to convince dh to use it but i'll tie some to my bumbag and maybe on the car aerial

Barbara

:bounce: :D :Pinkbounc

22 days to go!

Hi Barbara,

We'll be there from 29th May to 12th June. We're staying at the Caribbean Beach on Disney. This is our 5th holiday to WDW, after we decided to do our "once in a life time trip" in 1996. There will be four of us, myself, husband Paul, son Matthew 14 and son Jamie 12. We've already arranged to meet Bev and her family, so it would be great to meet some mre Diss'ers.

Janice:bounce: :bounce:

We (Myself, DH and 3 DD's) fly out 23rd May till 6th June, staying at the Quality Inn on International Drive. Our second visit (1st was last year!) and already looking at possible villas for next year.

Hope you all have as good a time as we intend on having!!

Hi Sheila

I look forward to hearing how your trip goes. Have you stayed at the QI I-drive before? We are booked to stay there next April. Do you get your own private balcony or is it a continuous corridor outside (I can't tell from the photographs)?

Hi Barbara
DH and I are flying out on May 29 for two weeks just in time for him to miss the
start of the world cup. we are staying in Wingate Hotel, Windover Drive, just off I Dr. Anyone stayed there? Everyone enjoy your holiday.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter