• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

"Whose Line Is It Anyway?" Questions Only Game

Who allowed this thread to die? Do you realize how excited and nervous I am for fall play audutuons starting on Monday?

Who allowed this thread to die? Do you realize how excited and nervous I am for fall play audutuons starting on Monday?

What show are you doing? Did you know that I'm nervous for drama club this year because there is a new director? Did you know that I shouldn't be quite so nervous because she's already seen me perform in A Midsummer Night's Dream? Did you know that's my favorite Shakespeare play? Do you realize how excited I am for tomorrow?

why does everyone have to fight me on everything i say?
why does everyone think they are more powerful and have more say than i do?

What show are you doing? Did you know that I'm nervous for drama club this year because there is a new director? Did you know that I shouldn't be quite so nervous because she's already seen me perform in A Midsummer Night's Dream? Did you know that's my favorite Shakespeare play? Do you realize how excited I am for tomorrow?

Would you believe we are doing a play called "Superstitions" that a teacher in the drama department (he's actually an English teacher) wrote? Do you believe it has 25 parts? Can you believe auditions are tomorrow? :eek:

I suppose that you don't know that I'm homeschooled? Did you know that I might end up having to do work this weekend?

did you know that i havent been on much lately?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter