Whose seeing the last Jedi at Disney springs

jedijake

Earning My Ears
I can’t wait to take my boys to see the last Jedi at the AMC at Disney springs on the 14! Who else will be there??

My husband wanted to go see it at Disney Springs when we get there on the 15th but we opted to see it at home on the 14th. Have our tickets already! My boys are super excited!

I wish. DH and I will be there over NYE but we can't wait to see it so we are seeing it here at home on the 14th, got tickets to the special showing at 7:00

I am still tossing around the idea of jumping in the car after work on Friday the 15th to drive down for the special event at HS on Saturday

Me!! :darth: We have tickets to the opening day 6pm fan event showing. We've seen the last 2 releases at Disney Springs (or Downtown Disney!). Lots of fun!

I can’t wait to take my boys to see the last Jedi at the AMC at Disney springs on the 14! Who else will be there??
We will be there. Going to an 8:45 showing. So excited! It's the perfect end to our Disney trip.

I wish!

Is there a difference going at Disney Springs for first showing? I imagine Star Wars groupies (is there a proper term for it? I know Star Trek is Trekkies) will be there.

We took our girls to see Thor 3 while we were at Disney a couple of weeks ago. We surprised them which was nice.

I sat next to a guy that was really into it. He was all alone and repeating some of the funny lines and laughing hysterically, etc. I'm glad he had a nice time because I felt bad for him. But I prefer to watch a movie and just enjoy the movie in relative silence. I'm not into loud crowds and camaraderie when I'm at a movie theatre. I feel like I miss parts of the movie.

We'll be there the following week! We are starting with the new Star Wars VR experience and then we'll see the movie - can't wait!

Squeezed in some time for the Dec 15th 1:00PM showing for the Wife and I.

I was not touching the 14th with a ten foot pole. I been to opening nights for huge blockbusters, no thanks.

Hope everyone enjoys the show.

We’ll be there at 1:45 during our “afternoon break” on the 15th! May be the Force be with us!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter