Why am I being Redirected to Disney UK?

mudman

DIS Veteran
is this happening to anyone else?
I want to search for USA offers but I keep getting looped into Disney UK!

It happened to me after I joined the Dibb uk to view fast pass availability. I can’t figure out how to change it either. I’m going to follow these suggestions

Try the little link next to the search bar at the top of the page. It's a little world symbol and next to it is should say United States (English). If it says UK & Ireland (English), just click on it and select the US option.

RolloTomasi is correct. You need to be logged out though or it will eventually bounce you back into UK!

This happened to me once randomly, except it was disney.ca. I didn't even realize it was happening until there was something new that was showing differently on the Canadian site than the US site and after some back and forth on a thread someone figured it out. No idea why it happened, and prior to that I hadn't realized there was a drop dow menu at the top to choose your country. Now it randomly stopped happening :confused3 Who knows.

This is happening on my Kindle. I clicked the little button and it only let's me change to Ireland and.. I think Scotland. I can't remember the 2nd country.
It only annoys me when I'm trying to look up prices.
I have been able to check out the deals they're getting though! Lol

That also happened to me a couple weeks ago! No matter what I did, I couldn’t get the US site! I finally deleted my cookies and reset my phone and I got the US site. (I also got The Canadian site a week ago!) It was weird!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter