Why are Disney Christmas tree toppers so rare to find?

DodgerGirl

Crazy For The Mandalorian
This year my mom and I want a different tree topper for our Christmas tree but I cannot figure out why Disney Christmas tree toppers are scarce to find these days? Because for years we have searched for Tinker Bell tree toppers and Elsa tree toppers but all we find is Mickey And Minnie or Winnie The Pooh tree toppers. Why don't they make ones of the princesses in holiday outfits? That would be very cool

We've often wondered the same thing and perused the onsite Christmas shops in Magic Kingdom and Disney Springs...but with no luck. It is, indeed, strange.

I agree with you Palmetto,
If Disney had tree toppers of Tinker Bell with fiber-optic wings or the princesses with light-up gowns they would surely be a hit item for the holidays. But I do wish that they made a castle tree topper with actual fireworks sounds and lights. That would be so wonderful for the Christmas tree

I was a TDS CM for many many years, until a few months ago. Many of these arrived to the store damaged, and many more were returned as not working properly. And we didn't get all that many, the remaining ones would sell out pretty quickly.

I have a couple different one but they have not been easy to find. When Sears and K-Mart were still major players the used to have them.

As I mentioned in my opening post Disney should make tree toppers of the princesses that have gowns that light up and that would be so cool to see on a Christmas tree. But I never figured out why Tinker Bell tree toppers are hard to find and if you do find one it's not a well made tree topper. Is this because Tinker Bell is scarce in holiday merchandise?

Tink is fairly common in holiday merch, wearing a red outfit with white fur trim. But like I said, the tree toppers were too fragile for the packaging.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter