• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Why are so many attractions down?

LA Poolboy

Mouseketeer
Just checking wait times for fun and noticed several attractions at each park are down at the same time. MK had many down all over the park. Is something happening or is this just coincidence?

We noticed that too the date you mentioned, but also every single day we were at DHS, and once at Epcot. Most times, weather was just fine (ie: no rain). My theory was since it’s spring break and the parks are jammed from open to close, the rides are going full-boar all day and the usual suspects just can’t handle it. It REALLY caused trouble for us and our ASD son. One day we didn’t get to do a single attraction bcz they were going down and return times on other attractions were too long for him.

Two reasons one they are too cheap, the other is
not enough money to go around.
also they know you will pay anyway.

We noticed that too the date you mentioned, but also every single day we were at DHS, and once at Epcot. Most times, weather was just fine (ie: no rain). My theory was since it’s spring break and the parks are jammed from open to close, the rides are going full-boar all day and the usual suspects just can’t handle it. It REALLY caused trouble for us and our ASD son. One day we didn’t get to do a single attraction bcz they were going down and return times on other attractions were too long for him.

have you looked into getting your son a DAS pass? He might qualify. Take a look at the disabilities board to learn more about it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter