Why can't I book now?

warbreed

Earning My Ears
So I have a reservation for the 25th of august. Every calculator says I should be able to make reservations on Friday (technically today). Now I understand that I have to wait until 5:45-6am. BUT... shouldn't I, and everyone else in the free world for that matter, be able to reserve the 24th of August right now? I tried to as a test, to make sure I had my days right, and the 24th is grayed out. The available days stopped at the 23rd (although when i reloaded the page the 23rd was then grayed out). I have tried firefox and IE, both dont have the 24th available. Will the 25th still be available in roughly 4 hours like its supposed to?

A lot of time at night the Disney website is getting updated, that is why you can't book until the official time in the morning.

u should be able to start booking today as i arrive on the 24th and did my bookings yesterday

actualy i need to make one more today

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter