Why can't I choose room preferences with online check in?

Update on OLCI 10-1-2017.... We check daily.
OLCI still broken. Known bugs...

1) OLCI will reject your CC on file as being expired before check out. Pick "Add", pick "CC on file" - all is good.
2) OLCI Room requests limited to "Upper Floor" or "Near Elevator"
3) Neither 1) or 2) matter. OLCI is not communicating with the Back End Database (BEDB). Choose anything - the system will not remember your choices when you check BACK the next hour, or day.

OLCI is broken. CALL CALL CALL CALL...

I love you guys! I was having the same issues with online check in; so I came directly here to get the information on what was going on. I knew someone would have posted about it. I will probably call or fax my requests. Thanks so much to all of you who post here. You are all so helpful.

Update on OLCI 10-1-2017.... We check daily.
OLCI still broken. Known bugs...

1) OLCI will reject your CC on file as being expired before check out. Pick "Add", pick "CC on file" - all is good.
2) OLCI Room requests limited to "Upper Floor" or "Near Elevator"
3) Neither 1) or 2) matter. OLCI is not communicating with the Back End Database (BEDB). Choose anything - the system will not remember your choices when you check BACK the next hour, or day.

OLCI is broken. CALL CALL CALL CALL...
Is OLCI the only thing that is broken? I have been looking over and over for a handicapped roll in shower room. And there are NO accessible rooms on property. I do have a room at the pop with toll in shower but king bed only. My kid doesn't want to sleep in the bed with me. He's 20. So I have been checking on a roll in shower room at every resort. Nothing showing. I'm going to call but its been saying over 30 min wait. I'm not in the mood to wait that long.

Update on OLCI 10-4-2017.... We check daily.

2) OLCI Room requests populated.
OLCI still broken. CALL CALL CALL CALL...

OLCI is not communicating with the Back End Database (BEDB). Choose anything - the system will not remember your choices when you check BACK the next hour, or day.
OLCI still broken. CALL CALL CALL CALL...
I wonder if this is why it gave me the option for online check in for my December 19th arrival today more than 60 days out. I guess it's a bigger glitch/issue with the system than I thought.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter