Why cant I send message?

flybutterfly

Earning My Ears
I got an error message : error_post_count _too_low something like that when I tried to send a message. Can anyone please tell me why? Thanks!

Our spam prevention measures block new users from sending private messages until they have a minimum of 6 posts on our forum.

After you've established a posting record, you'll be able to send private messages.

I second that! Thank you, and another post for this newbie who wants to send a private message!

Here's another newbie, trying to get started. Thank you.:cool1:

Thanks for the information. I was wondering the same thing since I was getting the same messages. Thanks again!

Was wondering how many until we could send PM. Thanks for being patient with us!:cheer2:

I understand the need to limit spam and to protect the inbox of your loyal users, but there must be a better way to identify and trap spam. This rule is preventing me (a new user) from sending a private message to a user regarding a fridge swap. So what I have to do is create 6 bogus forum posts in order to earn the priveladge to post a private message. Effectively you are asking people to spam the forum threads so they can finally post a private message.

-byteshredder-

Sorry, I need to spam this thread a couple more times so I can finally send a private message.

-byteshredder-

There, all done. Now I can PM.

-byteshredder-

Good show! There's nothing like looking through a few messages on some of the dozens of boards here and replying to a few of them.

I think that you should be required to post 100 messages before you can PM.

Get involved.

Anyone know what the minimum is to post pictures??? I was trying. Is is 6 like PMing or more??

Thanks!!

Beth

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter