Why did I involve teen drama in our Disney Trip?

AprilRenee

DIS Veteran
Oh goodness!! I just bought our tickets for our Jan trip and I'm excited but also nervous! My husband and I (24 & 25) are taking my 3 younger brothers (13-20) with us to Disney World. It will be my brothers' first trip. We also invited the brothers' girlfriends along with us. One wanted to go (middle brother's GF, both 17). HOWEVER!!! I find out tonight as I'm buying tickets that they broke up (well...are "on a break" :sad2:), but both still want to go and want the other one to go as well.

SO I bought them both tickets (as they're both paying their own way) but I'm a little nervous that either GF will drop out and we'll need to find someone else to come along (cause she was helping with the hotel room) or GF won't drop out and DB17 will be miserable by the time the trip comes along. I guess the chances that they'll get back together are pretty good too as currently they're just "on a break" but still...I'm nervous about the WHOLE situation.

I know I shouldn't have even invited the GFs along but at the time it seemed like a good idea...AND it was all hypothetical and just ended up turning into a real trip. So yeah.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter