Why do club 33 posts get locked?

...Trust me, not trying to get a membership at the moment - though one day when I'm old and rich that sounds like a fantastic way to spend my money ;) Is the restaurant actually IN Disneyland?
The entrance is next to Blue Bayou with the main dining room on the second floor above Cafe Orleans.

You might want to write again, the wait list has reopened.

The Disney Parks Blog post is from last year. Is the wait list currently open? Awhile ago, I did email the account listed in the post and received this response:

"Thank you for your interest in Club 33 Membership!

Your email message allows us to record your email address. A Club 33 website is in production. Once it launches, we will contact all parties with additional instructions on how to express your interest.

We appreciate your patience with us while we make this transition.

Club 33 Member Services"

I've always considered it in poor taste to ask for an invite, or even ask people who get the opportunity to go how they got in. Recently a few of my Disney acquaintances have had the opportunity to go, and I'm super jealous! I'd love to ask them who they knew, but I just see that as a forbidden question. I almost managed an invite last year but I had finals that day and just couldn't do it. I figure someday my time will come. Until then, it's good to have dreams.

From May 19th (I had friends there that witnessed this one!)

http://micechat.com/forums/disneyla...13-my-dlr-trip-my-3-girls.html#post1056975474

"They really know how to do it at Club 33. While we were ordering, Fantasmic was going on, so it was LOUD as we were seated in the corner, and had both French doors on both walls open. All of a sudden SMASH!!!! one of the door is slammed shut and a pane in the adjoining door is broken!!! Thank heavens they have a lamination on the glass or we would have been covered in broken glass. The servers and managers came over to inspect and ensure we were not hurt. It was the drunks who were sitting to the tablet next to us who were at fault, goofing off on the patio. I'm amazed their sponsor (they were NOT members) didn't lose their membership over their horrible behavior throughout the even, and their descent into further and further inebriation and poor behavior. "

I was actually there so this is not second hand. There was no door slamming for the window to break. I was at the railing with my husband outside, they were right beside us watching Fantasmic. One member of the party stumbled backward, I don't know if he tripped on someone's foot or was inebriated and backed into the glass breaking his fall. If he had only been a few steps over he'd have hit solid wall and not window. I did feel bad for the couple seated at the window to have such a wakeup call as they were trying to enjoy their meal! They were a fairly young group, in their 20s or so I'd say and you could see the deer caught in the headlight expression on his face when it occurred.

Now I don't think the group handled the situation well, if it were me I'd have been embarrassed but I would have gone to one of the CMs right away, they did go inside though within a few minutes of the glass breaking so I don't know if they said anything or not as we waited outside until the end of Fantasmic. When we went inside the group was still at their table they had been sitting in before going outside..

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter