Why does Brother Bear get no Love?

It probably suffered a little with CGI animation really starting to take off around that time as well. Pixar had Finding Nemo came out the same year, with Monsters, Inc. and The Incredibles out in the same early 2000's time frame. Dreamworks had started up the Shrek franchise, and Fox also had Ice Age starting up in those same years.

We were waiting to see "Tarzan Rocks" (still my favorite WDW show) in March one year and it was COLD. They were selling hot chocolate before the show in Brother Bear mugs- no uncharge for the mug. I still have the mug, drink coffee out of it a couple of times a week- but I've never seen the movie!

We were waiting to see "Tarzan Rocks" (still my favorite WDW show) in March one year and it was COLD. They were selling hot chocolate before the show in Brother Bear mugs- no uncharge for the mug. I still have the mug, drink coffee out of it a couple of times a week- but I've never seen the movie!
Could you post a picture of the mug PLEASE.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter