Why does Disney website...

Kenny1113

DIS Veteran
list the good neighbor hotels as 1,500 + per night? A couple of weeks ago I was researching hotels at Disneyland and wanted to compare to the rates of the offsite good nieggbor hotels, through the Disney website. It listed each of the hotels nightly rate $1,500 +. I thought this was strange so I went the various hotels websites and got a nightly rate of less than $200 for each hotel. I though maybe it was a glitch in the site. Today I was looking again and the same thing happened. Is it to make their rates look better? Or is somebody off on decimal placement?

They include the Disneyland park ticket at that cost.

From the site

• Rate based on the party size and travel dates provided.
  • Includes a Souvenir ticket valid for admission for the number of nights of your stay plus one. (Maximum ticket length is 5 days.)
  • Availability is not guaranteed until payment is received.
It looks like if you book through the Disneyland site, you can't book a good neighbor hotel without park tickets.

Also, the cost shown isn't for one night, it's the total cost.

Minimum ticket is 2 days, and if you indicate 4 people in your room, that would include tickets for all 4 people.

Basically, if you want to buy your park tickets elsewhere, or separately, don't use the Disney site for good neighbor hotel.

They include the Disneyland park ticket at that cost.

From the site

• Rate based on the party size and travel dates provided.
  • Includes a Souvenir ticket valid for admission for the number of nights of your stay plus one. (Maximum ticket length is 5 days.)
  • Availability is not guaranteed until payment is received.
It looks like if you book through the Disneyland site, you can't book a good neighbor hotel without park tickets.

Also, the cost shown isn't for one night, it's the total cost.

Minimum ticket is 2 days, and if you indicate 4 people in your room, that would include tickets for all 4 people.

Basically, if you want to buy your park tickets elsewhere, or separately, don't use the Disney site for good neighbor hotel.
Ah! Thanks for that clarification!!! I knew someone would have an answer :)
It is confusing because the on site hotels are not presented that way.

Interesting about adding tickets.
The good new is that there are plenty of close hotels to choose from.

Ah! Thanks for that clarification!!! I knew someone would have an answer :)
It is confusing because the on site hotels are not presented that way.

You can book on site without tickets but the good neighbor ones you have to buy tickets. Kind of weird, but ya :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter