Why does everyone love the H2O products so much?

Simba One

Mouseketeer
i keep reading threads where people hide them to get more and bring them home. We bring our own stuff and don't use it. The shampoo and conditioner are junk.

I love it - it doesn't seem to leave my hair as dry as some shampoos

If you don't like it, take it hom and donate it to a food bank - I know ours cannot use money for tolietries - those have to be donated - and they really love getting hotel shampoos/lotions/etc... in becuase they fit in "emergancy" bags

I'm not that fond of the shampoo, maybe because my hair is oily, but I LOVE the body butter. Before I knew how easy it was to get at home, the scent would always remind me of the Magic & cruising.

We don't hide it, we just give our stateroom host some money and let them know we love the products. We always get lots given to us. I give some to friends who are not fortunate enough to cruise with DCL, but most I keep and use myself.
On our cruise last week, we upgraded to concierge and got Elemis products ... I asked them for the H2O stuff instead. Left the Elemis products there!

I am in LOVE with the H2O products. They smell great. The scent lasts a long time.

I have a HUGE bag of them at home. I have over 50 of each product. My friend hates them so he always gives them to me.

I think they smell like the ocean without being gross. I can't wait to take a bath with those that I brought back and have my last pillow chocolate. Well, actually that will probably make me cry but at the same time happy that I went!

uh oh.....

i see u r relatively new to these boards....

if u ever want to stir up trouble here, pick on H2O stuff....

I agree with @bumbershoot that the perception of shampoo varies from hair type to hair type. For my hair the H2O shampoo and conditioner are horrible. I look like a mop when I use it. My partner however loves it and his hair is wonderful and soft when using it.

I also think it is so popular because it has a very distinctive scent that reminds people of how much they enjoyed the cruise. It is also a true unisex scent, not too sweet and not too masculin, just very neutral. I think that this helps with the general appeal.

Personally I love the body lotion (never had the body butter, started cruising just after this was changed) as it is very light and not greasy at all. I find that true of all the other H2O body lotions I have tried at Disney (I still mourn the aquatic series they used to have at the WDW resorts). To me that is a sign of quality, but for someone else who prefers a very heavy body lotion, they might not like this.

I enjoy the scent of the Sea Salt line. I don't use the shampoo and condition because it would strip my hair color, but I wouldn't call it junk.

I love it because it brings back happy memories of our wonderful cruise last summer. I was so excited to find it at Ulta and bought myself a few items.

I have the body lotion on my desk at work to use on my hands during the day...reminds me of our cruises every single time I use it! Smiles on my face!

I like the Sea Salt shampoo and conditioner. Smells great and tends to work well on our hair and we really like the soap as well.

I use them as a quick pick me up to remind me of all our fabulous DCL cruise. It's supposed to be rainy all week here to I think I need a recharge. Thanks for the reminder.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter