Why does the Disney Cruise Line website hate me?

becd

Mouseketeer
I am kidding but it seems like every time I try to do something on it, the thing goes down for what they call routine maintenance. It is so frustrating!!! Every time I see the dwarves or Dory pop up I just want to scream. Ok, rant over - thanks!

I get the “We are working on it” message a lot. If I try to click over to a page 3 times I typically can make it. It is irritating.

Use incognito / private browsing sessions, that’s the only way it works for me in Safari. I was at my wits end before figuring this out.

I have to restart my computer whenever I want to get into my reservations, drives me nuts..........

I have contacted DCL numerous times to complain about the issues that so many people seem to be having, they seem to make no attempt to fix the issues. I laugh every time I am asked to complete a survey regarding their website. Why bother asking about the website if they aren't going to fix the issues. This seems to be going on way too long

Use incognito / private browsing sessions, that’s the only way it works for me in Safari. I was at my wits end before figuring this out.
Same here...even on Chrome. I would rather type it all in again than to deal with the messages.

It's not just the cruise line, it's Disney in general. We are planning a trip to WDW for the first time since the whole MDE thing happened. While I appreciate what they are trying to do, it's beyond frustrating when you have to make so many reservations online, but their website simply doesn't work a lot of the time. I made the mistake of trying to call their tech support once. Their only suggestion was to not use Safari as their platform doesn't work well with it, and because no one in her office used Safari, they really couldn't help me. I wish I was exaggerating but that's pretty close to word for word what she told me. I just hung up and decided to try again later. It was definitely not a "magical" conversation, to say the least. :rotfl2:

Disney IT hates all of us, all the time.

I find it works best for me (on a MacBook) using Chrome Incognito. This is not foolproof, but works better than Chrome or Safari.

Usually Chrome incognito is my saving grace for all disney websites, but now not even that is working.
My new cruise disappeared from my reservations page for a few days and it wouldn't even let me re-link it :headache:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter