Why don't we make this trip report about 2012 & 2013.

cogero

DIS Veteran
Yes I admit it we are certifiably nuts about Disney. It is my favorite vacation destination.

I do like cruises and the caribbean too and that luckily will work its way into here too although it is of course going to be Disney style.

By the way I am Chiara and I will introduce myself in the next post.

So they year is 2012 and as of right now we have 3 Disney Vacations booked, with us discussing one more for 2012? Oh and we do have one booked for 2013.

Our first trip is scheduled for April 6 - 12 at Disney World. This is our Easter, Anniversary Spring Break Trip. OH and it will start 1 day short of DHs first ever trip to Disney in 1997. We went for our honeymoon. :love: Did I mention we are celebrating 15 years of marriage in April.

Our second Disney vacation is a cruise in July on the Magic leaving from our home port of NYC.

Our third vacation is for the last week of August to the world, this is our annual summer trip.

The possible fourth trip is for Christmas, still in the talking stages.

Oh and that trip already planned for 2013 is a cruise on the Disney Dream.

So it is time for me to go pick up my girl from the bus so I will be back with more later!!!

******************So I decided to add 2013 to this trip report and make it last longer*****************

So I guess I should get the introductions in here.

So the cast for this trip includes

My fabulous DH Gerard and Me, Chiara. This is a picture from our most recent Disney Trip in 12/11
016.jpg

then there is our fabulous daughter Chiara Michelle (Yes we do share a first name). She is 10. she dances competively and working her way towards a black belt in MMA.
DSCN0778.jpg

last but certainly not least is my favorite little guy Jimmy. Jimmy is 4 and has PPD-NOS and verbal apraxia meaning he is on the Autism Spectrum and non-verbal. We have recently started teaching him sign language but we have a long way to go. There are lots of issues with him.

DSCN0771.jpg

Not sure if we will have company on any of our trips but I am thinking no for this year.

Great title for your PTRs that you chose.

I haven't decided if I'll use my computer's calculator or do it the old fashion way -- counting on fingers and toes -- to add up the number of trips I have planned for 2012.

Truth be told, there's a big difference between the number of trips I have planned (I'm thinking two a month sounds nice) and the number of trips I may have acutally reservations for. :rotfl2:

Yay!!! I love Chiara's PTRs!!! Whoot!!!

Cheryl, I have lots of trips planned too! ;)

D~

Yay!!! I love Chiara's PTRs!!! Whoot!!!

Cheryl, I have lots of trips planned too! ;)

D~

I'm really enjoying the one I have planned for the Grand Floridian. Room with a great MK view, afternoon tea one day, Park Fare one day, maybe take in a wedding one day. . . .

I'm really enjoying the one I have planned for the Grand Floridian. Room with a great MK view, afternoon tea one day, Park Fare one day, maybe take in a wedding one day. . . .

Actually... I am having quite a fabulous time at the one I've planned at the Poly... Club level, Castle view... Fire works on the beach... The smell of coconuts... Breakfast with Lilo and Stitch every morning... Yep - that's a wonderful trip! :lovestruc

D~

I see you girls have found the start of this report and are having fun.

Oh today I have a list of outfits from the girl child.

Remember the cousin who wanted the outfits I heard from her today:rolleyes:

Lloyd of stories for this report :rotfl2:

I'm joining in too. We have 2 trips planned this year (so far) and 1 for Jan 2013 (Disney and a cruise on the new Disney Fantasy to celebrate my round number birthday :scared1:) so I know how you feel. We own DVC, and we are certifiable disney lovers too, so it's good to know there are others! I will definitely be following along!

Ok, I am going to try stop lurking on these PTR's and join in the fun! Besides, I want to see if I can keep up with this before I start my own PTR. (That is, if I actually ended up writing one)

Well at least I am not the only one with outfits planned...:rotfl: I suppose the difference is that I am making what's on my wish list!

I'm joining in too. We have 2 trips planned this year (so far) and 1 for Jan 2013 (Disney and a cruise on the new Disney Fantasy to celebrate my round number birthday :scared1:) so I know how you feel. We own DVC, and we are certifiable disney lovers too, so it's good to know there are others! I will definitely be following along!

Welcome Ellen!!! We love our DVC. Our first trip DVC style was celebrating a ROUND number for DH. We couldn't swing it for me in 2011

Ok, I am going to try stop lurking on these PTR's and join in the fun! Besides, I want to see if I can keep up with this before I start my own PTR. (That is, if I actually ended up writing one)

Well at least I am not the only one with outfits planned...:rotfl: I suppose the difference is that I am making what's on my wish list!

Hey Flora Welcome. Just so you know these PTRs have a way of going off track a bit. Especially with D~ and Cheryl around :rotfl::rotfl:

Love hearing about all your trips. Your December TR has made me feel better about going to Disney during school vacation weeks but I might be too cheap to deal with the cost of a trip during the busy season.

It is so cool that you can now get a cruise from NYC, how nice not to have to travel to get to your departure point. More time to enjoy the cruise! :boat:

Welcome Ellen!!! We love our DVC. Our first trip DVC style was celebrating a ROUND number for DH. We couldn't swing it for me in 2011

Thanks, we love our DVC too. We started doing Disney with our boys in 1996, but we didn't buy DVC 'til they were grown. Now we are spoiled and love the nicer accomodations, plus we can take the kids and grandkids. So far just the oldest who is married and has kids wants to go, the other boys are not into it so much right now, but that may change when they settle down a bit.

Sadly I am pretty sure my round number b-day is 10 years more than yours!

Where is the Magic out of NYC going? We cruised out of NY (actually NJ) a couple of years ago, and even though we had to drive about 6 or 7 hours to get to the port, I loved it compared to flying for a cruise. Would love to sail out of NY again some day!

Thanks, we love our DVC too. We started doing Disney with our boys in 1996, but we didn't buy DVC 'til they were grown. Now we are spoiled and love the nicer accomodations, plus we can take the kids and grandkids. So far just the oldest who is married and has kids wants to go, the other boys are not into it so much right now, but that may change when they settle down a bit.

Where is the Magic out of NYC going? We cruised out of NY (actually NJ) a couple of years ago, and even though we had to drive about 6 or 7 hours to get to the port, I loved it compared to flying for a cruise. Would love to sail out of NY again some day!

We are doing the 8 night Bahamian Cruise. Leaves out of the West Side of Manhattan with stops at Port Canavaral (for a Disney Day not sure we are doing that), Castaway Cay and Nassau, we loved the cruise we did on the dream.

I am looking into a limo/car service right now for the transportation.

Actually... I am having quite a fabulous time at the one I've planned at the Poly... Club level, Castle view... Fire works on the beach... The smell of coconuts... Breakfast with Lilo and Stitch every morning... Yep - that's a wonderful trip! :lovestruc

D~

Fireworks on the beach does sound nice. I'd better plan a trip to the Poly, too. (My new tradition has been to have Tonga toast at Kona on my last day at Disney. It's a nice way to end the trip.)

Sounds like fun!!

I went to Disneyland Paris for my 50th and am thinking Aulani would be good for the 60th.

If I spent as much time working as I did posting, I might be able to actually go to WDW instead of just reading about people who are going. :thumbsup2

Hey Flora Welcome. Just so you know these PTRs have a way of going off track a bit. Especially with D~ and Cheryl around :rotfl::rotfl:

Don't get me started about that D~!

I gotta check that out, too.

:boat: sailing, sailing, over the ocean blue

C'mon now... Cheryl started it...

D~

So a little bit about our first trip to the World this year.

When: April 6 - 12, 2012

Where: Animal Kingdom Kidani Village in a 2 Bedroom (debating switching to a 1 Bedroom but we do have points to use ;) )

So the really exciting thing about this trip is we are going exactly 15 years minus 1 day from DH's first ever trip to Disney. :lovestruc:love::love::love:We left for our honeymoon on 4/7/97 because I wanted to spend 1 day with all my out of town guests before going away.

DHs first plane ride and trip to Disney was for our honeymoon.

All the ADRs have been made and it is now time to start the real planning of a miniplanner and the outfits of course.

I will tell you the mini planner I made for Decembers trip was a lifesaver

So a little bit about our first trip to the World this year.

When: April 6 - 12, 2012

Where: Animal Kingdom Kidani Village in a 2 Bedroom (debating switching to a 1 Bedroom but we do have points to use ;) )

So the really exciting thing about this trip is we are going exactly 15 years minus 1 day from DH's first ever trip to Disney. :lovestruc:love::love::love:We left for our honeymoon on 4/7/97 because I wanted to spend 1 day with all my out of town guests before going away.

DHs first plane ride and trip to Disney was for our honeymoon.

All the ADRs have been made and it is now time to start the real planning of a miniplanner and the outfits of course.

I will tell you the mini planner I made for Decembers trip was a lifesaver

Fun! Fun! Fun!

I can't believe you've made all of your ADRs already. Way to go and gives you more to look forward to.

:banana: :banana: :banana:

Well it is a risk I am willing to take :)

I went to Disneyland Paris for my 50th and am thinking Aulani would be good for the 60th.

If I spent as much time working as I did posting, I might be able to actually go to WDW instead of just reading about people who are going. :thumbsup2

Well, I know I won't be going anywhere except maybe the grocery store for my next "round" birthday!

But we enjoy seeing your posts! Wouldn't it be nice if we get paid by posting?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter