Why have one hotel when you can have 5?! A September 2016 PTR

BibbitybobityLu

DIS Veteran
:hyper:Hello there! It's so nice to see you. :welcome:Welcome, welcome please had a seat while I tell you a story. popcorn::A story of two beautiful , inteligent, witty and mildly crazy travellers who have decided to embark on adventure in not one, not two but FIVE different hotels.:laundy: So sit back, relax and prepare for some insanity with me your remarkable and modest host Princess Lu.pixiedust:

Our story begins on a warm summers day in August 1991-hmm maybe that's a bit too far back. Let's skip ahead. I've been visiting the Mouse since I was two years old. :bday: and every year after that until 2000 when my family took a detour into spiltsville :sad:. Anyway I didn't get to see my castle until 2012 :sad2: when my mom and I ventured back to our home from home. I wish I could say it was the vacation I had been dreaming about for twelve long years but I can't. :sad1: Five days into our two week stay I got really sick :crazy2: and could barely get out of bed. I finally felt better on, you guessed it, our last day and was sooooooo upset I didn't get to experience everything I had been so excited for. Whomp. :headache:

So what did our amazing duo do? :hyper2: Book another trip of course! :banana:Redo style. We booked for May 2015!! :jumping1: But wait a minute:wave:. May 2015? But this PTR is for September 2016. What gives?? :confused: Well...that trip is donezo. Not happening. Do not pass go or collect $200. You see mom was diagnosed with breast cancer in October and we just didn't know what was going to happen and we just didn't think we could keep the booking. Her getting better was our only prority. :grouphug: Thankfully she is doing really well and the doctors are very hopefully that she will make a complete recovery.:woohoo:
After that we decided that we really needed a vacation! And where better than WDW!! :dance3:September 2016 is our tentative month...that or May! We haven't completely decided...:rotfl2: Indecisive? Me? Never!:rotfl:

So I lead you in with talk of five hotels, but Lu you didn't mention any of them yet I hear you cry. Well then..

2647840-supernatural_gif.gif

Hotel Number 1: Animal Kingdom Lodge. Never stayed here or even seen it in the flesh :rolleyes1but it is the one non negotiable hotel on our list. It's DM's pick and her wish is my command. We are going Savannah view. Just curious anyone who has stayed there any suggestions on rooms? Best Savannah? It's just all.too.exciting...:Pinkbounc

One down...Four to go.

excited.gif
Hotel two: Contemporary Resort. A little back story on this one. Before 2012 I have only stayed here once when I was like 3 or 4. It was Christmas and we were staying in an amazing suite and there was this amazing Christmas tree...and...all I remember is this toy where you moved beads from one side to the other.:sad2: I know but seriously I was 3!:dumbo: My father (biologically speaking but we haven't really spoken since 2008 so my stepdad is the one I call dad) who was the major Disney nut when I was growing up still bemoans my lack of memory :confused3. So really I class my first real stay as 2012. I :lovestruc this resort. It's just the coolest thing ever to have the Monorail go through the building :teleport: I love it.

Okay. Hotel Number three: Old Key West
When I was younger we owned Vacation Club points here. But alas they were sold on to some other lucky family. I was totally fine with it.
icarly-sam-mad-anger-funny.gif
Totally,totally fine. It is still the resort that feels like home. I love it. So this is our villa choice. We like to have some time when we can get breakfast and stuff away from the parks and you know...popcorn:::mickeybar:drinking::drinking1plus it's nice to do laundry. That maybe the first time I ever said that.:scratchin Only Disney!

I'm really sorry I'm still new at this! I didn't realise that somehow I ended up posting this in the regular trip reports section rather than the PTRs. I'm moving it to where it should be. Really sorry! Epic fail!:sad2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter