• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Why haven't Pandora FP's been released past July 4th?

I just called IT as well. She had no idea what I was talking about at first. She said to just keep checking back. Ok, we will just forget about our jobs and families and sit at the computer all day long waiting for Disney to release the fast passes.
Again, you're best bet is email.

Another here waiting for July 7th :worried:. Hopefully if/when it gets released somebody might pop back here to let us know if they have had luck getting FP+ :flower3:

I am wondering if part of the issue is that they have the special extra extra magic hours at Pandora through July 4th ... and I haven't heard word if that will be extended but just thinking they might not have settled on what the hours, etc. will be for Pandora beyond July 4th and until they have hours finalized I don't think the release FP

I agree you best bet is to e-mail guest communications. I've also had success in e-mailing the office of George Kalogridis (the president of Walt Disney World) directly: george.kalogridis@disney.com

This is very frustrating and extremely stressful. Pandora was what my family was looking forward to the most. I have sent an e-mail to Disney. Hopefully if they receive enough e-mails they will do something about it.

I feel bad for everyone! Our trip is mid June so we didn't have any issues but I know two families that this is affecting along with everyone else! Ugh

This is very frustrating and extremely stressful. Pandora was what my family was looking forward to the most. I have sent an e-mail to Disney. Hopefully if they receive enough e-mails they will do something about it.
I hope they get it fixed soon.

Got mine too! Yay! ...Maybe they received enough angry emails and phone calls...:rolleyes1

I'm sorry to go off topic a little, but in regards to the above question about Pandora and tiering, does anyone have any current screenshots or photos of the fastpasses/tiers for all 4 parks? Especially now due to Pandora opening.
Thanks

great news... so glad they have been released. Hoping I can snag some as our FP+ date is the day after tomorrow

I got up and checked at 7:00 before I left for work and nothing. Thankfully some people from the DIS notified me this afternoon. I was driving at the time so I pulled over and used the app on my phone. The first try got an error and I screamed NOOOOOO. So I put my window down and held my phone out in case there was a signal problem. Lol. :rotfl: Finally got them done though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter