• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Why is Disney's photopass web site the worst site ever made?

In defense of Photpass, I offer the following:

So here's what happened. When I finally got all of my photos edited (after nearly a MONTH), I started to download everything. It's split everything up into 100 different unlabeled sections, so you really had no idea what downloaded and what didn't. Unfortunately, not every one of my photos were downloaded. Half of my last day would not show up at all.

I ended up calling customer support and I wish I could remember the name of the woman I talked to because she was fantastic. She tried everything but nothing worked. I was put on hold for a couple of minutes after that. When she got back on, she said "Why don't we make everyone's life easier and I will just send you all of your photos on a disc?" I said "Of course!" They were very willing to help and even comped me a disc with all of my photos. Kudos to Photopass for a little bit of post-trip magic.

Really terrible website. Also, certain photo pass photos, e.g. Enchanter Fairy Tales with Belle, you get a card with a number on it after the show and it gives you the photos.... along with every. single. kid. that had their photo made with Belle. It took forever to delete the pics of children I didn't know.

Yeah we had to do the same exact thing. It would have been a lot easier if you could have chosen more than one photo at a time to delete. You were telling me the IT wizards can't figure that out?

Disney Photopass website is not the worst site ever made...... disneyworld.com is, especially involving the My Account section of the website.... I blame their "Technology Partner HP"

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter