Why is my status listed as "Welcomed Guess"? I'm registered.

melissadanny2003

Earning My Ears
Why is my status under my avatar listed as "Welcomed Guest"? Why doesn't it say "Disney Bride" or something? Can I change it? If so, how?
:bounce: :confused: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :rolleyes: :confused: :Pinkbounc :confused: :confused: :bounce::rolleyes: :( :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :bounce: :confused: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :rolleyes: :confused: :Pinkbounc :confused: :confused: :bounce::rolleyes: :( :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc:rolleyes: :confused: :Pinkbounc :confused: :confused: :bounce::rolleyes: :( :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

It stays as Welcomed Guest until you have 75 posts under your belt. Then you can change it to whatever you like.

thanks! i was wondering that too, but i felt like a dork for asking.... hehehehe thanks!!

Unless the "Tag Fairies" happen upon one of your posts and they magically change it, it will automatically change after you have 75 posts. Everyone starts out as "Welcomed Guest." :D

Excuse my ignorance but what are the Tag Faeries? :confused:

The Tag Fairies (or Faeries) are mystical little DIS creatures that sneak in and change people's titles when they're least expecting it. ;)

Is there any way to attract a Tag Faerie? I wouldn't mind a visit from one. ;)

Tulip: First, you must believe very hard. (Saying "I believe" over and over helps.)

Second, you must clap -- a LOT! Clapping all the time helps, but then you end up doing what I do -- typing with your toes! :D

Finally, you must be patient. The TFs seem to appear on an irregular basis. A couple of weeks ago they made a huge appearance, with lots and lots of tags appearing and changing.

However, be advised (WARNING): Be very careful of what you say on here because anything you "say" may appear as part of your tag! (Just note mine! ;) )

See! I told you all you have to do is believe and clap (a lot)!

The Tag Fairies are wonderful beings here! Thanks, TFs, for all the fun you bring!:D :)

I am sitting here clapping (and typing with my toes Eeyore1954) and wishing and hoping for a tag fairy!!!! I BELIEVE!!!!!:D :D :D . At least now I have posted enough to be "DIS Veteran" instead of welcomed guest. Maybe someday?!?!?!?!?!? :p :p :p :p :Pinkbounc :bounce:

I'm new to the DISboard and was also wondering why mine says registered guest. Now I know!

In Dec. 2003 I will be having an intimate wedding at WDW which is only a year and a half away. It would really mean a lot to me if Disney bride could be added to my title! I'm clapping really hard for a DIS fairy to come my way soon!! :D

Have a magical day :cool:

Diznee25

WDW Christmas Bride Dec. 2003

Cool! Thanks for the super fast fairy. Interesting title, I think it's fun :)

Diznee25
WDW Christmas Bride Dec. 2003

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter