Why Isn't Tony's Accepting Reservations yet for the Week of July 2nd...

Jenny Sanders

DIS Veteran
WDW-DINE told me to call back next week to make reservations for Tony's Town Square. Antone know why???

Not yet loaded, most likely.

I suspect some of it is hangup with the FoF package and its future.

Has anyone been able to make any reservations here lately? I haven't been able to make one for end of April/beginning of May yet either?

Right now you can book the package through 4/20 and Tony's itself through, I think, 4/22ish. I want 4/25 for the package -- I check daily!

Dare we hope they are going to renovate Tony's? The location is nice but reviews of the food have generally been disappointing.

I have a Tony's parade package lunch booked for May 12th. I booked right at our 180 day mark.

There are no available Lunch or Dinner Reservations from July 1st through July 15th regardless of party size. Then magically July 16th you could pick anytime you want for any party size. Something is going on

Reactions: TAK
I have a Tony's parade package lunch booked for May 12th. I booked right at our 180 day mark.

Were you able to book online?

I'm puzzled as all heck by this and two calls to GS hasn't helped. You can make a reservation at Tony's for the parade package TODAY 20 minutes from now. And there is availability every day from today until April 20th. I checked. Every day. There's regular lunch availability too. Every day. Then *nothing* at all from April 21 to July 15. Nothing. Nada. No lunch, no dinner, no parade package. Then, availability again on July 16th, for everything. There's just no way the parade package, and plain old lunch at Tony's, sold out *every day* from 4/20 to 7/15. But that's what the web site says, and no help via phone either.

I'm puzzled as all heck by this and two calls to GS hasn't helped. You can make a reservation at Tony's for the parade package TODAY 20 minutes from now. And there is availability every day from today until April 20th. I checked. Every day. There's regular lunch availability too. Every day. Then *nothing* at all from April 21 to July 15. Nothing. Nada. No lunch, no dinner, no parade package. Then, availability again on July 16th, for everything. There's just no way the parade package, and plain old lunch at Tony's, sold out *every day* from 4/20 to 7/15. But that's what the web site says, and no help via phone either.

I can Second this... something isn't right here. and WDW-DINE has no info either

Atmosphere is nice, and the Lady and Tramp statue is a favorite (though, you could just peek in the lobby to see it - and I suggest this).

Food is same quality as Olive Garden. Not bad, but not great. But, we've had great service there (been there twice). Very relaxing meal. We're on the fence about getting the parade dining package.

I did book online at our 180 day mark. I had read on the boards recently the issues with Tony's so went in and checked and my reservation is still listed. It will not let me modify it in anyway though. I keep checking just waiting for it to disappear! I'll will post if I'm notified of it being cancelled or changed.

Here is a screen shot from today showing it's still booked. (First time posting a photo so if it's wrong I'm sorry)

IMG_3677.PNG

I've been searching for an early May reservation for a while now and haven't seen any availability.

I did book online at our 180 day mark. I had read on the boards recently the issues with Tony's so went in and checked and my reservation is still listed. It will not let me modify it in anyway though. I keep checking just waiting for it to disappear! I'll will post if I'm notified of it being cancelled or changed.

Thanks! I hope you don't have any problems.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter