• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Why so busy this week?

We’ve been here all week as well. Crowds have definitely been bigger than we anticipated. Maxpass saved us! I originally only planned to get it for the first day of our trip which was last Sunday and the last day of all the Christmas festivities. Then we decided to get it for the whole trip. It wasn’t any less crowded this week than on Sunday and it has made our trip so much better. Worth every penny!

Someone on one of my Facebook groups said this about today's crowds:

"LuLaRoe day!!! There is leadership training this week and today they are all at the parks and invited all retailers to join in on the fun"

Finished our last day today. Packed again today, Wednesday was probably the best day for crowds/weather.

Good luck everyone heading there soon! I was unprepared for the large crowds on what was supposed to be low attendance. I will have to really think about planning for our next trip.

Thanks for all your input!

We do have MP, I'm thinking that will be a huge help. Also have the dessert party booked for WOC and RB for F! we only have one day in each park, so we will have to make the best of it. :o

I agree with the PP that said once Carsland opened there just really aren't any down times anymore. We went the last week of January last year and the only time it wasn't jam packed was the day it rained so hard they closed the park early. Beyond that day, it was busy, busy, busy. We went in August last year and while it was certainly crowded, MaxPass made us feel like it was still manageable. We are actually going again for Spring Break this year which we NEVER do, but we are this year because of MaxPass.

I’ve been looking at the wait times. They look better than the last few days. They must be gearing up for the weekend and running greater capacities on the rides. That, or the park must be pretty quiet today.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter