Why you gotta be so rude? (vent...apologize in advance)

Mysterion20

Earning My Ears
Sorry, folks...need to vent here. I was at Epcot the other day, when I went to get some gift items, there was...man, I gotta say, one of the RUDEST cast members...it's like she hated her job and wanted nothing to do with me. I had asked about where the boats were to the Boardwalk, because I had never seen the resort and I wanted to look around after I rode a few more rides...well, this person (her name tag said LAUREN) was extremely rude. Her tone was as if I should have been ASHAMED for asking her anything at all!! No one should be seeing someone so negative...and I hope no one else felt as...as guilty for asking her a question like I did.

I didn't talk to a manager or anything about her, only because the worst case scenario that she was just...having an off day. I know some people have an off day, and MAYBE that's what this was...but if that's how she always is, maybe she needs...I don't know, someone to tell her about her attitude?? Change her job?? Something?!

Again, sorry for bothering, this was just a venting situation.

On a positive note, the Boardwalk is BEAUTIFUL, and I want to stay there my next trip! (whenever that may be!)

Goodness. Still, cast members are trained to always be "in character". I'm glad the resort made up for the upsetting encounter with the CM.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter