Wi-Fi at Sea World?

Jadeey

Mouseketeer
As the title says, I'm just wondering if there is Wi-Fi?

We are coming from overseas so won't have data on our phones but we're thinking about using uber to get to and from Cabana Bay which obviously won't work if there is no Wi-Fi at Sea World.

There is but is what you would expect from free wifi over a large area with thousands of people using it at the same time. Spotty and slow.
Also the Seaworld app is a battery hog, especially if using the map function.

The charging stations are a nicety though...

There is but is what you would expect from free wifi over a large area with thousands of people using it at the same time. Spotty and slow.

We have never found that on our visits. We've had excellent experience with their in-park wi-fi.

I’ll second this. Everytime I’ve been Sea World (and Busch Gardens) over the last few years I’ve found the wi-fi to be terrible. So slow and constantly being booted out or not loading at all in certain parts of the park. A lot of the time I just gave up trying to use it.

I’ll second this. Everytime I’ve been Sea World (and Busch Gardens) over the last few years I’ve found the wi-fi to be terrible. So slow and constantly being booted out or not loading at all in certain parts of the park. A lot of the time I just gave up trying to use it.
I was at both parks earlier this month. I don't recall any issues at Sea World but I agree that Busch Gardens wifi was crap.

I go to SeaWorld all the time. For the most part, I haven't really had any issues with the wifi

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter