Wi-Fi in Italy?

Anim8ed

Mouseketeer
We're heading on the Taste of Tuscany tour at the end of September. Does
anyone know the prevalence of Wi-Fi? Are there free spots? How much do the hotels charge?

I'm debating on bringing my MacBook to keep me entertained on the plane, store and edit photos, e-mail virtual postcards back home, etc.

Thanks in advance!

For international travel consider a Boingo worldwide account for $39/month. Wifi can run 20 Euros/day or more (I recently paid 25 Euros/day in Italy) Boingo can usually find a local hotspot, although their Italy coverage for me is not as good as in Germany or France.

When I was in Italy, I got a wireless Hot Spot provided by jiwire. It was too good to use.

I am currently in Italy. Here is the wifi information for the hotels we have stayed in so far: Hotel Bernini Bristol - 3 euro for one hour, Hotel Paggeria Medicea - free wifi and ethernet cable in room. I have not looked at many outside options, but I did see wifi mentioned in some of the cafes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter