Wife Calls it Quits

Tell the boss, she cheated on you. Why should she get satisfaction over cheating on you. I don't think you should "Let it Go"... as some people say. Don't be a push over if she played you.

Tell the boss, she cheated on you. Why should she get satisfaction over cheating on you. I don't think you should "Let it Go"... as some people say. Don't be a push over if she played you.

Please read the prior page, this is a minor zombie thread and was resolved months ago. Posts on this page page also explain how you found this.

Last edited:
Who send and receives over 1,600 texts in a month to a friend!? Am I wrong to think that she should confess so I can have closure?
....Who has TIME to send 1600 texts? Sheesh....OP, I'm sad for your situation and hope that you can bounce back quickly....prayers and hugs :hug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter