WiFi at DLP

The Explorers hotel has free Wifi which was a bonus. They also have two internet stations which you buy credits for. What did we do without the internet :confused3

Hello all--

This thread was posted on the Very Useful Info sticky, but it seems to be a bit out of date. :upsidedow Can anyone comment on current wifi/internet options in and around DLP?

I hear the McDonald's in the Village has wifi...true? Do you need to make a purchase?

How about the hotels? Specifically Davy Crockett Resort?

Thanks! :thumbsup2

macdonalds - yes and it's free, although I believe it's theoretically meant for paying customers ;)

Hotels - it's definitely available in some hotels, but not sure which ones. It's a pay as you go type internet, much like a lot of them over here where you pay €xx for yy hours.

Hotels are only ever in public areas e.g. lobby, bar etc though

I'm also fairly sure it's not available at the davy crockett :thumbsup2

So the €10 for 3 hrs. Is that consecutive hours from the point of connection or say I can login for 15 mins then back off and login again the next day?

Disney have partnered with Orange Wifi to provide wireless internet access in all their hotels. I used the service when we stayed at the Disneyland Hotel. They offer the following options:

1 hour of Wireless Broadband Internet connectivity to be used within 30 consecutive days from first log-in - EUR 4.50
24 hours of Wireless Broadband Internet connectivity to be used within 24 hours from first log-in - EUR 9.90
3 hours of Wireless Broadband Internet connectivity to be used within 30 consecutive days from first log-in - EUR 10.00
10 hours of Wireless Broadband Internet connectivity to be used within 30 consecutive days from first log-in - EUR 15.00
50 hours of Wireless Broadband Internet connectivity to be used within 90 consecutive days from first log-in - EUR 50.00

If you use it, make sure you save the provided login details to your laptop before disconnecting otherwise you have to purchase another session to logon. :headache: :headache:

Thanks everyone! Looks like DH might be visiting McD a time or two! ;)

Disney have partnered with Orange Wifi to provide wireless internet access in all their hotels.

Thanks for sharing the details! Can anyone confirm that "all their hotels" includes DCR?

So the €10 for 3 hrs. Is that consecutive hours from the point of connection or say I can login for 15 mins then back off and login again the next day?

Doesn't have to be used in one go, log in and out as you want, you do have to remeber to log out and keep the voucher or keep a note of the code, you need it for subsequent log ins. :goodvibes

I just searched for the WiFi network and then connected to it. When I them opened a browser on my laptop I was automatically routed to an Orange Telecom page through which I could purchase the connectivity package that I wanted.

Very straight forward really......

Thanks for that jill.

How did you get the shareholders pic in your signature, I've just joined :)

Use mine if you like, save it to your pc and then you need to host it somewhere like photoshop, then you can add to your sig in the same way as you'd post a pic on here. :)

I could do with knowing this too :) OH will need wifi connection to check in with work each evening :surfweb: :rolleyes:

I think Starbucks does but I think theres a charge.

Its free at Mcdonalds though

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter