WiFi at DLP

definitely mcdonalds - and it's huge! we just sat in the marquee bit whilst we checked emails.
altho mcdonalds is a bit hidden tho. big as it is, i actually missed it for a couple of days and continued walking past it until my girlfriend's brother in law pointed it out.

It was free at McDonald's first week in August, at least it was for me!

Though they did ask if I wanted a new combo meal, 6 chicken nuggets, large fries, large coke and wi-fi. :lmao:

That is a relief, i get free wifi in macdonalds on my i-phone so can turn it on just to check in at home while grabbing a cheap lunch ;) :thumbsup2

Hi Disni . Elaine, Jackie, Elaine and Reid welcome to DLP DIS board :wave2:

We are a friendly bunch here so please join in on any other thread or if you have a number of questions then just start a new thread for each :goodvibes

If you have not had a look yet, DLP posting rules are here, DIS posting guidelines can be found here.

If you buy the Orange WIFI pass can you connect more than one device with the same log in information?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter