• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Wild Africa Trek! Which time 8:45 and 9:30?

maryj11

DIS Veteran
We would rather do the 9:30 am, but I know it will be pretty hot out by 12:30 since it is a 3 hour tour.
Will there be a big difference in rising temps in July between these two times?

I'm a Florida local, so I am very used to the fiery heat of summer (ESPECIALLY in the hottest park: AK). If you aren't really used to the heat, especially that AK summer heat, I would go with the 8:45.

Those two times are pretty close to each other. The heat difference between these two times will not be totally drastic. However, the 8:45 time would be cooler especially in July. Again, it will not be dramatic difference in the heat, but it will be cooler than the 9:45 time.

Drink lots of water and enjoy!:boat:

I'm a Florida local, so I am very used to the fiery heat of summer (ESPECIALLY in the hottest park: AK). If you aren't really used to the heat, especially that AK summer heat, I would go with the 8:45.

Those two times are pretty close to each other. The heat difference between these two times will not be totally drastic. However, the 8:45 time would be cooler especially in July. Again, it will not be dramatic difference in the heat, but it will be cooler than the 9:45 time.

Drink lots of water and enjoy!:boat:
Thank you! Actually it's been right around 90 here in Ohio for a couple of weeks. Not as humid as Florida though and I have been staying the air conditioning :rotfl:

8:45! You get let in early and they walk you back to the area. Very leisurely. No elbow throwing! Just kidding. It was smooth and laid back from start to finish, and we were done before it got super hot.

8:45! You get let in early and they walk you back to the area. Very leisurely. No elbow throwing! Just kidding. It was smooth and laid back from start to finish, and we were done before it got super hot.
They do have EMH opening at 8:00, so will probably will be going in with the masses lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter