Wild Africa Trek

brie182

Mouseketeer
I am looking into figuring out how to get enough money together for the Wild Africa Trek. It is 106.00 cheaper for the 11:45 Trek. Has anyone gone in the afternoon? Did you see animals, was it too hot? I just wonder if the morning is really worth the extra money. We will be going in May.

Thank you :)

My husband and I went on the Trek the first month it came out. We saved our money so we could go for our Anniversary and were disappointed in how close up you see the animals. The Trek near the animals was only slightly longer than the regular park ride and not any closer. We spent a lot of time in the Boma where you could see the animals through the binoculars. We were close to the hippos for 5 or so minutes and walked on the bridge above the gators (these were the closest animals we saw). It was very expensive for what you get. I see reviews from time to time with close up pictures, but unless the Trek has changed, it is because they are using a zoom camera.

wow, so sad to hear you didn't think it was that great. Yours is the first bad review I have seen. Now I wonder if it is worth it. hmmmmmm

I am looking into figuring out how to get enough money together for the Wild Africa Trek. It is 106.00 cheaper for the 11:45 Trek. Has anyone gone in the afternoon? Did you see animals, was it too hot? I just wonder if the morning is really worth the extra money. We will be going in May.

Thank you :)

I went in the afternoon, and it was fine. The animals were lively. It was in December, though, but it was an unusually warm (actually hot) December day. I don't regret it one bit.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter