Wild Arctic Up-Close Tour SeaWorld

Disneyqueendenmark

Mouseketeer
Hi :)

Oh my! Only 5 weeks till I'll be in California for a 3 week road trip. :cool1: Can't wait!

I have a question about Seaworld San Diego, and hope that some of you can help.
I've been thinking about doing the Beluga interaction program, but I think $215 for 20 minutes ind the water is a bit much.
Then I thought about the wild artic tour. It's only $70 and it sounds like you get some interaction with both a walrus and a beluga. It's hard to find reviews on this tour, so I thought I would ask here.

Has any of you done the wild artic tour and how was it? Do you get to touch, feed and maybe kiss the animals? Can you bring your own camera or are there photographers? Would you recommend it?

Oh yeah, and if you have any other advice when visiting Seaworld at Christmas I would really appriciate it :goodvibes Only been in the summer...

Thanks! :yay:

Anyone who did the tour?? :D
Maybe I should post the question in the Seaworld section of disboards, eventhough it is made for SW Orlando.....

Hi

I know not San Diego but we did this in orlando in December

You had put away all items before the tour so none of your own photos

We met

Two sea lions - fed fish
Walrus (behind bars) - fed fish
Beluga - few hand instructions and fed fish. Touched them. This I loved as have previously done beluga experience

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter