Wild Tours/ATV's in COZ?

disneyliz

Earning My Ears
I read on a previous thread that there is ATV's on Coz. Anyone try them. My husband would love it. If so did it seem safe and organized.
Thank you

Hi disneyliz. The only shore excursion more exhilarating than Wild Tours' ATV Adventure would be to take the tour twice in succession!

As far as safety and organization are concerned, the tour guides are competent and the ATVs are well maintained. My DS9 passengered with me. At a couple of points we "flew" into the air and my not-so-little little guy shifted his weight unexpectedly yet we didn't flip (thank goodness). Also, the ATVs are automatic transmission so you can concentrate more on the lack of a paved road - lol.

By all means, go. You'll love it!

where do I find out more about this place and where it is located and prices for the activities.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter