Wilderness Explorers cast members at Animal Kingdom

marctav

Earning My Ears
On my families resent trip to WDW (Christmas week) the one aspect of the whole trip that stood out even with all the Christmas activities and decorations. Were two of the Wilderness Explorer cast members (Bo & I believe Lisa). It was my older sons 8th birthday and they went above and beyond to make his day more magical even signing him Happy Birthday. Even with the large crowds they took the time and gave both my kids a little extra attention. Even though we have been home for a couple weeks now he still brings them up as the best part of Disney World. I cant thank them enough for the memories.

On my families resent trip to WDW (Christmas week) the one aspect of the whole trip that stood out even with all the Christmas activities and decorations. Were two of the Wilderness Explorer cast members (Bo & I believe Lisa). It was my older sons 8th birthday and they went above and beyond to make his day more magical even signing him Happy Birthday. Even with the large crowds they took the time and gave both my kids a little extra attention. Even though we have been home for a couple weeks now he still brings them up as the best part of Disney World. I cant thank them enough for the memories.

That's great! I hope those special memories stay with. :-). I'm just learning of this Wilderness Explorer thing. Can you tell me more? Or direct me somewhere? TIA

You can google "animal kingdom wilderness explorer adventure" and get some great info. The kiosk for the game is on the right as you enter the park walking toward the tree of life.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter