Wilderness lodge Christmas decor

BellaBeast787

Earning My Ears
Does anyone know when the decor in the lodge will be set up? We are planning a trip next year in November and wanted to make sure it’s all decked out. It will be our first time!

It's actually a guess as to when a given resort's decorations go up.

I love the GF's and always want to see them before we leave on the Saturday before Thanksgiving.

I quickly learned to hope the GF is first on the list or nearly so. That means the decorations will go up as early as the Thursday before Thanksgiving.

A CM once advised me that the order rotates from year to year. As a result, there's no telling precisely when, only sometime shortly before Thanksgiving.

We visit every few years during Thanksgiving and there is the deluxe resort lottery so it is a different order but all are usually up by Thanksgiving. One year we had breakfast at WCC the Monday before and it was not decorated yet but visited a few days later and it was. The only way to guarantee it will be up when you are there is to plan a trip for Thanksgiving week or the beginning of December. There will also be the storytellers and CP at Epcot which starts on Black Friday.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter